EMURGO Empowering the Younger Generation: “The Internship Experience” Part One

As the official commercial arm of Cardano - the first third-generation blockchain to evolve out of a research-first driven approach, EMURGO is devoted to building a strong team to drive the adoption of Cardano and add value to ADA holders with products such as our highly acclaimed Yoroi walletand Seiza Blockchain Explorer. To create a truly international and decentralized workforce working to meet the needs of our global community and build a global Cardano, EMURGO has talented staff from all over the world - Japan, France, the US, India, Hong Kong, Korea, Russia, Ukraine, and more.

Recently, we have welcomed summer university interns from Texas joining our Tokyo-based global team to help drive the adoption of Cardano for two months. EMURGO is dedicated to helping the youthful pillars of our society to learn new skill sets and more about the growing blockchain industry by giving them an overall great work experience and a behind-the-scenes look at working at the official commercial arm of Cardano - the most exciting project in our industry. In part one of this newly launched series entitled “ EMURGO Internship Experience ,” Jeffrey, our Global Marketing Intern, will give you a closer look at what it is like to work at EMURGO.

“EMURGO Internship Experience”

EMURGO Interns (left to right) - Jeffrey and Shawn

Introduction

Greetings! My name is Jeffrey Sun and I am currently a Global Marketing Intern at EMURGO. I am a second-year student from the University of Texas at Austin pursuing a Bachelors of Business Administration (BBA) in Marketing and a minor in Management Information Systems. Prior to starting my internship at EMURGO, I did not have an in-depth knowledge of cryptocurrency and blockchain, although both topics intrigued me greatly. Blockchain has become the subject of a few popular case studies at my university, so it has been an amazing opportunity to be able to see these developments first hand at an established name-brand company such as EMURGO which is working hard to drive adoption of Cardano - the first third-generation blockchain to evolve out of a scientific philosophy.

:arrow_right: :arrow_right: Continue reading on EMURGO’s blog

2 Likes