Epoch 316 distribution of stake

From the 500 ranked pools in Daedalus, 338 are multipools and 162 are single stakepools.
From the first 10 ranked pools are 9 multipools.
From the first 100 ranked pools, 83 are multipools. And only 17 are single stakepools.

We are constantly seeing retirements of single-pools which just leads more stake into multipool-operators hands. We try to educate every epoch.

Is the average delegator aware of this situation?

1 Like

I’m knew to this and recently delegated to a pool and i recently learned of this. the issue is there was no way of checking what pool are and what they are doing. with the thousand plus pools its difficult to search everything. i have a fulltime job and i am studying on the side so time is tight. i picked my pool through google honestly. if there was a website with a clear breakdown of the pools grouping them into or single pools as well as ranking them based on activity then it would have saved a lot of time for me when searching.

1 Like

Actually, adapools does have a list of single pools. Maybe check it out if, you’re concerned. But they rank not based on general activitiy but on a number of factors.

1 Like

Prompt in the pool did not receive awards for the epoch 315. When are the awards distributed? Were there any awards at all? The very first pools have no awards yet.

grafik

Or more context:

1 Like

abdelqah11 - I run a single pool and would love your delegation. Check out IAG - (It’s All Good).

1 Like