Error While Submit The Transaction To Register Stake Pool

I’m at the end of step for registering the stake pool.
From this guide
https://docs.cardano.org/projects/cardano-node/en/latest/stake-pool-operations/register_stakepool.html

While running this command

cardano-cli shelley transaction submit \
--tx-file tx.signed \
--mainnet

I got this error msg
Error while submitting tx: ApplyTxError [LedgerFailure (DelegsFailure (DelplFailure (DelegFailure (StakeDelegationImpossibleDELEG (KeyHashObj (KeyHash “xxx”)))))]

Anybody have this problem and know where I’ve done wrong?
Thanks

2 Likes

Did you register your stake address?

1 Like

You mean like from this guide?
https://docs.cardano.org/projects/cardano-node/en/latest/stake-pool-operations/register_key.html
I already did, but Can I confirm if I already registered or not?

You can check your wallet balance and see if the key deposit was paid. But if you didn’t get an error it should be registered.

I’m having the same problem.

1 Like

if you have different owner address, then those addresses should be registered first

you mean the payment.addr or the <TxId#TxIx> ?
My fund in my payment.addr is sufficient but I made several transfer to the payment.addr so I have several TxId, should I use same TxId for all the transaction I mean for the simple transaction that I’ve made earlier and when I register the stake pool ?

1 Like

–pool-reward-account-verification-key-file and --pool-owner-stake-verification-key-file are different?

I’m getting this error now.
Error while submitting tx: ApplyTxError [LedgerFailure (UtxowFailure (UtxoFailure (ValueNotConservedUTxO (Coin 1000000000) (Coin 600000000))))]

UPDATE:

I initially had a pledge of 1000 ADA, which was all I had with the transaction I was using. I didn’t realize the deposit was 500 ADA until later. So I changed the pledge to 400 ADA and regenerated pool-registration.cert. Then later rebuilt the transaction, signed, and submitted.

I think I’m setup now, but now I’m waiting for my pool to show up on Daedalus wallet.

I think I found the error come from
In this step
https://docs.cardano.org/projects/cardano-node/en/latest/stake-pool-operations/register_key.html
when I need to deposit the key (submit the certificate with transaction)

cardano-cli shelley transaction build-raw \
--tx-in b64ae44e1195b04663ab863b62337e626c65b0c9855a9fbb9ef4458f81a6f5ee#1 \
--tx-out $(cat paymentwithstake.addr)+997828515 \
--ttl 987654 \
--fee 171485 \
--out-file tx.raw \
--certificate-file stake.cert

I use paymentwithstake.addr with my payment.addr Is this making the error at the end. And what is paymentwithstake.addr ?

I used ‘payment.addr’.

This is the file containing the payment & stake address. An alternative method: put your payment & stake address directly in –tx-out, for example:

–tx-out addr1qy…tcj4msfxzlzz+997828515

I understand that, so technically just say it is payment.addr right?

Correct if you have stored your payment & stake address in the file payment.addr.

Ok thanks anyway
about this
Error while submitting tx: ApplyTxError [LedgerFailure (DelegsFailure (DelplFailure (DelegFailure (StakeDelegationImpossibleDELEG (KeyHashObj (KeyHash “xxx”)))))]
Do you know what I’ve done wrong. I’ve been try 3 times but I still cannot find what I’m missing.

Not sure. Can you verify whether you have correctly registered the delegation certificate?

This walkthough might be useful:

1 Like

Okay. So I check each transaction one by one. It’s look like I copy paste the wrong TxHash when I registering the Nodes. It is alright now.
Thanks

2 Likes

Thanks for your help… Really appreciate it

1 Like

Hi ,

I am getting this error whilst registering to stake pool, cant work it out, any ideas please?

Error while submitting tx: ApplyTxError [LedgerFailure (UtxowFailure (MissingVKeyWitnessesUTXOW (WitHashes (fromList [KeyHash “1acd9a8e248a3b896cee183e776638bb6ba8142274c61f3409d871be”]))))]

check this post - MissingVKeyWitnessesUTXOW - error during stake pool registration

1 Like