Good day everyone, ive lost my NFT on CNFT

oh im sorry i didnt know that there are a lot of them , I use CNFT.io cardano platform

yes that is correct CNFT.io, but im not sure how to figure it out is it correct address that I sent from

You must have done something more:

Either cnft.io is now using a dApp connector. Then, your wallet app should have asked you for confirmation on that transaction initiated by cnft.io. And then, their support should really know how to handle that.

Or they gave you an address with instructions to manually send the NFT and a certain amount of ADA to that address. Then, you would have done that yourself in your wallet app. There might be some risk that you pasted the wrong address in that case.

that is the website

that is the wallet

and yes that is also true the wallet asked me if i want to continue , i didnt do anything manually

Im sorry yesterday i was not probably clear with questions Im new in this field, I used Yoroi wallet

Then, you should really try: https://support.cnft.io/
“Submit ticket” is top right.

Transaction ID is 5e493d3e1b5deac84344ac3bd2fd3f7721de75ecf357cc840e8fafd2d6025b8c.

And explain that the transaction was initiated by them, when you pressed “Sell” in their interface.

1 Like

thank you very much!!!i will do it right now

no worries :beers:

1 Like

You really brought a lot of patience. Great support!

2 Likes

Alex good day to you, still no one can help me with my nft, I have contacted to yoroi wallet suport team and CNFT.io suport team
Uploading: 屏幕截图 2022-04-05 173658.png…
屏幕截图 2022-04-05 173658

屏幕截图 2022-04-05 173823
but very interesting thing is when i check my CNFT.io wallet address on pool.pm website and there is under UTXOs I have number 1, but cant see nft

so, the address starting with Ddz… is your wallet address from cnft.io?

no its starts with addr1, i also have no idea from where this address came from which starts from Ddz

it’s an exchange address

it seems they have blocked me or what …looks strange
屏幕截图 2022-04-05 181940
cant submit the request

So CNFT.io says that DdzFFzCqrhseWmEFNGDUEXVud7UquaxmbggiEzkuw271ozWUU2Ge8qupgvr2cAEhZmEE8aZL2w7kLXNmg5KmxgtR2yFZJCYZxEgjvmNj is not one of their addresses.

But you

although

It is really necessary to reconstruct, what exactly you did do to initiate that transaction and where the address came from.

Alex please I need help I am facing a similar problem I have tried my 24 phrase to get my old wallet back it keeps giving me new account , do you have any advice pla

Tell me more about ur wallet, it’s a ledger/trezor wallet or is it a simple/standard wallet?

Cheers,

Alex please I have thesame problem I even got scammed after contacting a fake nami address on tweeter . I have use the 24 phrase word but my nami gives a new wallet each time .I don’t know what to do

Check the address from NAMI wallet on cardanoscan.io … do u see any funds or assets or transactions history? If not it means u have the wrong seed word

Cheers,

Hey Alex

Yeah I did checked my funds are still intact and I checked with cnfts all my nfts are still there . So is there any solution for me to get my wallet back.
Thanks