Hello and greetings from Germany!

Like some friends of mine I know Cardano/ADA since autumn 2017. I have followed the development since then with great interest. In my opinion Cardano is the most interesting and well though-out as also the most substantiated project in the whole Cryptospace.

Greetings also to Charles Hoskinson and all IOHK employees, to Emurgo and the Cardano Foundation. As far as I can tell, they’re doing a really good job. I’m glad that the Cardano Foundation has become much more visible as well since the change in leadership.

I would like to take this opportunity to retrospectively thank the Guardians of Cardano, who made public the conditions that prevailed in the Foundation under its former chairman and thus helped to clarify the situation.

Which brings me to another plus point: the active community, which has developed well since 2017. So far I have only been a silent reader. But I noticed very early on that the general tone used in the Cardano Community is very objective, friendly and unagitated, which I find very pleasant.

As for myself, I’m an interested layman, but I’ve already got quite well acquainted with the topic. I will probably ask questions every now and then in the forum or post interesting information concerning Cardano/ADA, if they have not yet found their way into the forum.

Hallo und Grüße aus Deutschland!

Wie einige Freunde von mir kenne auch ich Cardano/ADA seit Herbst 2017. Ich habe die Entwicklung seither mit großem Interesse verfolgt. Cardano ist nach meinem Dafürhalten das interessanteste und am besten durchdachte sowie fundierteste Projekt im gesamten Kryptospace.

Grüße auch an Charles Hoskinson und alle IOHK-Mitarbeiter, an Emurgo und die Cardano Siftung. Soweit ich beurteilen kann, machen sie einen wirklich guten Job. Ich bin froh, dass auch die Cardano Foundation seit dem Führungswechsel mittlerweile wieder deutlich mehr in Erscheinung tritt.

An dieser Stelle noch nachträglich ein Dank an die Guardians of Cardano, welche die Zustände, die in der Stiftung unter ihrem früheren Vorsitzenden herrschten, damals öffentlich gemacht haben und so mitgeholfen haben, die Situation zu klären.

Womit ich zu einem weiteren Pluspunkt komme: der aktiven Community, die sich seit 2017 gut entwickelt hat. Bisher war ich nur ein stiller Mitleser. Mir ist jedoch schon sehr früh aufgefallen, dass in der Cardano Community im Großen und Ganzen ein sehr sachlicher, freundlicher und unaufgeregter Umgangston herrscht, was ich sehr angenehm finde.

Was mich selbst angeht, so bin ich ein interessierter Laie, habe mich allerdings bereits recht gut in die Thematik eingearbeitet. Ich werde voraussichtlich hin und wieder im Forum Fragen stellen oder auch interessante Informationen posten, die Cardano/ADA betreffen, sofern diese noch keinen Eingang ins Forum gefunden haben.

4 Likes

Welcome! I’m glad to see you as an active participant in the forum and I look forward to future discussions.

Hallo und Willkommen im Forum!

Hi,
Welcome. I’m new too

Hello and and warm welcome! All the best and we would love to read some of your posts :slight_smile: