Help.. I missed the block [Solved]

I suppose to assigned 10 block in this epoch (according to leader logs). But today I missed 2 (I suppose get 2 today).
In my BP node gliveview it already show leader: 2
But, Adopted: 0. I don’t know why it doesn’t make it. Did anybody ever experience this kind of trouble?
And what I’ve done wrong?

Are you sure your operational certificate is still valid? Other than that, if you’re connected to suffient peers and synchronized, nothing comes to my mind…

1 Like

Hello,

• check if your BP/relays have peers connected and tx processing…
  • check if your certificates/keys are valid
  • check the logs (if you know the slot number expected will be easy)

Cheers,

1 Like

I got same tip so I am renewing the op-cert several times. And now waiting for the next block. I’ll keep you posted. The peers I having trouble with topologyUpdater and still looking what’s the problem.
Thanks

The BP is connected and tx processing.
I just renew several time for the KES and also renew my op-cert

Ok, I want to confirm that the main problem is the op cert. Even if your KES still valid, just renew it. I renew my KES 5 times. And viola… everything back to normal. Thank you guys.

1 Like

Hi all,

Just a quick question. Shouldn’t the bp throw an error if there is an issue with keys or opcert?

Cheers,

A

Hi,

I never was in that situation but I see that there are some warnings configured

Hi @Alexd1985,

thank you for the quick feedback. I have not experienced the invalidity of the kes key either. I monitor its current state through a dashboard and that has always been enough. Having said that, my interest in this topic arose given the current “dry” period, during which my pool is minting far less than expected. This particular topic has been brought up here: Slot leader schedule & historical assignments So, @ADA-INDO’s post got me thinking: what if I have a problem with KES, VRF or CERT, which I cannot see?

Since then, I have looked through logs and have found 0 instances of assigned blocks (is_leader), so I guess I am not being assigned blocks to mint. Patience :pray:

Back to the original question, what I meant was: if there is an issue with KES, VRF or CERT, the BP will throw an error on startup, right? Or am I missing something?

Cheers,

A

PS punctuation and grammar edits

This is also what I’m thinking too. But, when I ask in the Telegram group they say that it is find (because my delegation is so low) Which is very believable. But, I just knew that when I got delegation from CF. All now are clear.
FYI: I check every leader logs each epoch and it said it is zero.

1 Like

@ADA-INDO ,

Thank you. So, there were no issues with your op-cert? It was just a bad luck streak, coupled with a small delegation?

I am having the opposite, i was very lucky when i had a small delegation, and now not so lucky even if i have received IOG delegation🙏

Patience is the answer if that’s the case. I wish you all the best for your operations!

Cheers,

A

There were an issue with my op-cert. Even it is not expired yet, but, After I renew several times it just work. I don’t know why. But, my problem is solved.