Help Needed Understanding Rewards

Hey all, new SPO here (NSPYR). We started up this stake pool on epoch 247 and we were lucky enough to mint our first block fairly quickly (E250)! Couple of questions here:

• Where are the rewards sent? The stake address?
  • When can we expect to see the rewards from this minted block in E250?

Thank you!

Helo and congrats!

• Where are the rewards sent? The stake address?

To the pool wallet (payment.address)

• When can we expect to see the rewards from this minted block in E250?

The rewards are delayed with 2 epochs so u should receive in epoch 252

But I saw u lowered the pledge in epoch 248 and u must wait 2 epoch in order to withdraw the pledge after u lowered… otherwise the pool and delegators will not receive rewards :frowning:

Cheers,

1 Like

Oh no! I didn’t know that we had to wait 2 epochs before making any changes to the pledge. Can you point me to some documentation that I can read up on so we don’t make these silly mistakes again? I must have missed that going through the material. Is that only applicable for new stake pools?

Also, just some clarification on your previous comment: When you said ...u must wait 2 epoch in order to withdraw the pledge after u lowered... did you mean to say ...u must wait 2 epoch in order to withdraw the reward after u lowered the pledge...?

No, if u want to withdraw the ADA from pledge;
For example if u have 100k pledge and u will want to witdraw 50k… first lower the pledge to 50k , wait 2 epochs and after 2 completed epochs u can withdraw 50k