How much disk space does a stake pool relay need?

Maybe try rotating the logs first and then vacuuming them: sudo journalctl --flush --rotate

Also first check space consumption by running: journalctl --disk-usage

Yes that is the hostname, and the following is the output of etc/hosts:
Capture6

I tried opening topology.json file and the output was an empty page with the following error msg:
Capture8

Are the problems related? and if you find a possible solution please guys let me know.

can u try to reload the server? sudo reboot

1 Like

It seems to be missing in the hosts file so the OS cannot resolve that name to an IP address. Add it like this:

PUBLIC_IP_HERE    ip-172-31-47-150

See what is the size of topology.json file. Seems it is 0 bytes. Delete the lock file .topology.json.swp and recreate topology.json

The problems are not related. I am not sure what happened with the topology.json file. Maybe you tried editing it and it blowed up at some point corrupting the file and the lock fileā€¦

1 Like

Thanks for your help.
No I didnā€™t edit any file lately, the relay was running smoothly and suddenly I couldnā€™t find the pool on yoroi, I checked and found those errors.

UPDATE: Now the gLiveView and topology.json are accessible! thanks guys for your help, I tried all the suggested solutions then rebooted the system and it worked. Just waiting for the syncing that is stuck at 99.2%.

topology.json is 4K in size.
Capture9