I’m interested in creating a charity based stake pool. I’m still finishing up on the Stake pool course. I have a couple of questions:
Are there any specific Cardano-approved list of charities that I can pick from?
How do I incorporate the charity information when I create the stake pool? Assuming I want to donate 70% to the charity, how do I add this information when I create the Stake pool registration certificate?
I’d recommend you, getting in touch with the MDP Alliance.
There is a contact form and you’ll get an invite to a Discord server that explains the steps to join the alliance.
To your questions:
- Being mission-driven is nothing which really is considered by Cardano or the Pool Registration
- If you donate your rewards this is something that happens under your own control
- This means, you choose the Organizations and purpose you want.
- The Mission-Driven Pools Alliance is supporting this kind of pool by collecting and verifying donations.
- There are some minimum membership requirements like minimum percentage of profits which shall be donated
Hope this helps!
You can add the donations infos inside the metadata file to description … or u can promote the project via yt, twiteer, etc
Thank you for the responses.