How to set up a POOL in a few minutes - and register using CNTOOLS

Basicaly u can clone ur old node to the new one

or u can run step 1 and 2 and after this copy the cd /opt/cardano/cnode folder from old node to the new one

thanks. I do that.

how other people do to have the indicator when it corresponds to the next block. I don’t see that countdown

Bellow … 23h until leader… and that green bar

ok, thanks

in your picture you have echo-request one time DROP and one time ACCEPT

-A ufw-before-input -p icmp --icmp-type echo-request -j DROP
-A ufw-before-input -p icmp --icmp-type echo-request -j ACCEPT

it doesn’t have to be just that with DROP ?

-A ufw-before-input -p icmp --icmp-type echo-request -j DROP

Yes, u are right, my picture was edited so it is a mistake… does not reflect the reality

1 Like

ok, Thank you! :slight_smile:

I have another question about node port please: what is a good practice for the node port to use for relay/producer?
Is there not a standard port provided for the relay-node to communicate with the other nodes in the network?

for Relay (it must take over all connections with the other nodes)

ufw allow proto tcp from any to any port [?]

for Producer (communicate exclusively with the relay)

ufw allow proto tcp from [myRelayIPAdress] to any port [?]

Nope, u can choose what port number u wish.

Hola, quería saber como puedo realizar la transferencia de cardano de binance al wallet que he creado. Se hace utiizando la red cardano?

Si, debes usar la red del Cardano

la primera vez puedes probar con pocos ADA

Hola, de nuevo he enviado 10 adas de prueba a la wallet y no me han llegado. Lo he mandado a la wallet que aparece en la imagen, es la correcta para enviarla con la red cardano desde binance no?
Captura

Y por otra parte que creo que puede ser posible que no llegase por esto:
Como puedo sincronizarlo de nuevo?sync

el nodo está en funcionamiento?

Listo, ya esta funcionando. Muchas gracias!

I have 2 relays in Dusseldorf and i want to remove one until i have more delegators and probably move to another location in the future. How can i remove it? just need change on topology :thinking: ?? Thanks, :smiley:

Remove from topology files and u will need to send a new registration certificate without the relay deleted

1 Like

Alex one last question, where can I get information about what each of the following variables means and what amount should I put to each one with a capital of 1,686 and provide greater profitability?
-Promise
-Margin
-Cost

-Promise - I don’t know what promise meaning
-Margin - between 1-3%
-Cost - 340

Thx

ok and in pledge I put the total of my capital right?

You can pledge as much as u want but I know that - high pledge = more trust