Issuer controls for tokens

Hi @kyleo,

I personally agree with you that these features should be provided and that it’s simply a matter of whether someone wants to use them or not.

With that said, I think that the requirements of your project are similar to what Soulbound Tokens are trying to bring to the table (correct me if I am wrong). This is a topic I have been researching for a few months now and I believe should be available in Cardano (and I am also willing to develop).

I understand the feeling of trying to use Cardano for every project and idea you have, but the reality is, in my humble opinion, that blockchains are simply tools; and you don’t necessarily use always the same tool for everything.

So, if you are looking for a blockchain that has those features available natively and you don’t have the time to wait for Cardano, I suggest you look into Algorand: Algorand Standard Assets (ASAs) - Algorand Developer Portal. The parameters you should take a look at are Freeze Address and Clawback Address.

Let me know if you need any help or have any doubt. I have been working with these kind of assets there.

Hope this helps!