Jesse here from Santa Cruz, California. Hey!

Jesse - I am having similar problems as you. Took almost a week for my funds to transfer into the coinbase (“CB”) account, which was after 2/3 days of trying to verify the bank itself. Literally 2 weeks in and missing a bunch of moves because not only does it take long to set up CB, but waiting for settlement into your account can take up to 7 days or maybe longer.

Best think I found was if you want to lock in a price for BTC, ETH, LTC and now BCH on CB, buy direct from your bank account. It will take a week for the coins to show up in your wallet, but at least you have locked in the price. If you want immediate settlement, wire transfer the money from your bank account to CB. I did a test $30 transfer and it took one day. I have done a $7K transfer after (yesterday) and am still waiting, but hope it will be in my account today. That said, I also have a $7500 week limit to buy coins on CB, so at prices like today, I am missing out because I maxed out for the past 7 days.

I have set up Binance, GDAX (better than CB in my opinion because less trading fees but you need cash in your account) and now Coin Exchange. I feel like a lot of us have missed out on the action in the past few weeks because it takes so damn long to set everything up but once you have BTC or ETH (mainly) in your respective wallets, it’s not that hard to transfer coins to another trading platform to buy altcoins. I tried that yesterday with $20 by transferring ETH from CB to Binance and it worked fine.

To everyone else - have I made any mistakes in the process? Would you suggest any other route than what I have taken?

1 Like

Hello Jesse
Salinas in the house, nice to see you here

1 Like

If you know of a bitcoin, bit cash, Lightcoin or etheirium holder you can always buy direct from them using bitrix wallet transfer purchase to ADA

1 Like

Update: Bank account is linked.

Bought 2.5 ETH @ $795 each. probably not the best price, wish I waited for the bitcoin cash coinbase crash that sent ETH down to $705 momentarily.

Waiting for the ETH to show up in my account so I can port to Binance and get some ADA.

What a hopelessly annoying process.

That’s good news finally @Jesse :+1:

1 Like