こんにちは!(konnichiwa) Hey from Japan! Looking to integrate Cardano with my personal projects

Hi, nice to meet you all. I’ve had this idea for a while about actually putting Cardano to a test. You see, I recently purchased a CNC mill. My experience with that is limited, but I have a passion for other interests that I’m sure will advance my skill there in time. Chances are that one of the things I make other people might appreciate as well. So, my thinking is, why not expand a product or two into the cryptospace with Cardano being the foundation behind all information regarding the product, from the sale, to the trail of ownership, and on. It’s hard to envision all the applications that Cardano can fit itself into a product, but if they can do something for coffee, I imagine something could apply to my work as well. Anyways, that’s why I’m here, to get in on ground floor as I build my own skills. Thanks for reading!

5 Likes

Welcome to the forum!
I have been interested in supply chain information in the past and have seen others with the same interest, I think product tracking is a real good use case for blockchain and I hope you are able to incorporate it into your work.

1 Like

Konnichiwa! Hello back to you from Canada! Great stuff and hope you can find Cardano useful! All the best and warm Welcome to the Cardano community and forum!

1 Like

Hello from America.

Sounds like a great use case for Cardano. In fact, any business activity that somehow involves leveraging Cardano’s infrastructure will help drive the adoption.

At the very least Cardano can be used as payment rails (by accepting ADA for payment) now.

Later, when we have smart contracts, Cardano could power some business decisions, like tracking your products or even conducting auctions for the purchase of your supplies.

One other area is bookkeeping. It should be easier to generate financial statements and track your financial progress on Cardano. Think about an automatic dashboard that tracks your revenues, expenses, taxes and profits—instant accounting.

The more you integrate Cardano into your business the less people you may need to run it. I think savings alone could justify Cardano’s use.

2 Likes

Hi Garrett!

カルダノフォーラムへようこそ!:wave:

You’ve come to the perfect place for learning more about the project and finding new innovative ways that this technology can be applied to your work. Lots of creative, smart minds here! :smiley:

2 Likes