Ledger Support

Hey fellas,

I am like lots of you waiting impatiently for Ledger support to come for Daedalus wallet. Now since Daedelus wallet when restoring is scanning the whole history, and that takes roughly like 30 to 60 minutes it would be pretty much useless to have Ledger support at this point, am I right?

So to have Ledger support wallet should be fixed first to be able to restore a lot faster. Are there any indications when that could happen? Something tells me that this might be the only problem keeping us from having Ledger support already.

I’m not sure about when, but both issues are a high priority for the team as evidenced by one of the latest updates

2 Likes

once again: when ledger support? who’s responsible for this mess? (we can read in the post above it was a high priority lol) almost a year has passed boys…

perhaps we are waiting for 1.4, fingers crossed, just picked one up on their black friday sale

Save the date: December 4th

Source: chicken bones, playing cards and the fact that Ledger releases 3rd party apps every first Tuesday of the month.

1 Like