Look spam for piooner first reply

I hope to do a good and right thing.
If not or if I do something wrong(wrong section etc) sorry but I’m newbie (but I learn fast :))

About plutus-pioneer-program
New mail arrived(in spam)
Btw link to book is 404, I already write about itt but it’s better share also here.
Anyway the right link is on the bottom of the 404 page.

Thank you very much for your interest in our Plutus Pioneer Program!

We will shortly send you a form to fill in, with some questions so we can get to know you a bit better and understand your level of experience and expertise.

We will then review all the responses and identify who we feel is best equipped to join at this stage. You will hear from us by the end of the week whether or not you have been when we will release details about the course (course format, dates, and times).

Please remember that because Plutus is based on Haskell, having some prior experience with Haskell (or another functional programming language) will be very helpful to participants. At a minimum, you should have some programming experience and a mathematical/technical mindset.

If you are concerned that you don’t satisfy the course criteria, you can try and learn some Haskell prior to the course. I always recommend Learn You a Haskell for Great Good which is beginner-friendly and an entertaining introduction.

We are also developing educational programs for both Marlowe and Glow, so don’t feel you have missed out if this course is not for you. We’re still keen to have you on board.

We will be in touch again very soon so please stay tuned!

Greetings

Lars

2 Likes

I also got one in my e-mail (spam section). Thanks for sharing.

1 Like

The correct link is here http://learnyouahaskell.com/.

1 Like