Looking for a list of Sundae Swap pools

Just as the title says. Send some links if you got em!

Thank you
Peace

1 Like

Thank you.

1 Like
1 Like

Am i correct, that if were staked to one of the cardano pools on the above list, were staked for sundaeswap. or do I need to specifically delegate? if so can someone explain?

U will need just to delegate to one pool from the list, that’s all

Awesome, so I’ll stay in my pool now…. And reap the rewards? Is it correct we’ll start receiving sundaeswap instead of ada? I’m still learning and my mentor is dealing with some things right now so we haven’t been able to connect. Thank you for the help!

U will receive ADA + sundaeswap tokens when they will launch on mainnet (no date yet)

Since Sunday swap still has not announced when the tokens will be disbursed, what is the benefit to staking to those selected pools at this time? Do we run the risk of the pools filling up as soon as they make the announcement?

for the moment same benefit as any other pool from Cardano, you will earn only ADA rewards… I don’t know when they will start on mainnet (no dates yet)

Thank you for the repsonce. Thant makes sence, I guss I am concerened that as soon as they announce it, all the pools will fill up. What do you think?

CAN you partage this list ??? This website is out !!!

1 Like

BTW: Quite … interesting … that they are under violation investigation on Medium, while they just got verified on Twitter. … And also very … professional to host the list only on a third-party site, but not on their own website.

I staked my ADA in a Pool that is now 100.5% saturated.
Should I move it to a less saturated pool?
Or should I just leave it?
Thanks for any info on this matter.
:slight_smile:

Normally, yes, at the moment, it’s not a catastrophe.

The saturation is there to get you delegating to smaller pools. Basically, a saturated pool will not get further blocks for further stake, so the rewards will be distributed over more people/stake making them smaller.

You will hardly find a Sundaeswap pool that is not that saturated, because of all this hard to understand hype. So, until this is over, just leave it there. You will just get a little (at 100.5% very little, hard to notice) less staking rewards.

When this hype is over, delegate to a smaller pool that has reassuring operation, that has a mission that you want to support, that has nice people, all better reasons than some tokens.

2 Likes

Thank you so much HeptaSean.
I started buying a few ADA coins here and there last year, unfortunately, I was buying on Uphold and they didn’t let me send my ADA to a staking pool so I sold and rebought it on coinbase and this is the first time I’ve staked. I guess I was excited about the prospect of getting some extra Sundae swap tokens. But I’m mostly happy just learning so I really appreciate your advice.
Thank you.
Jorge

1 Like

All is good!

I have delegated to a SundaeSwap ISO pool myself (that happens to be one that is also connected to my favourite wallet app). :smiley:

There are a lot of ambivalences in crypto, I think. Some things are hyped, but also fun. But then you see people putting their life savings into ape pictures. But then again, everyone is free. …

Please consider switching to a small pool after the SundaeSwap thing. There is a statement by one of the operators of such a pool here:

And: Welcome!

2 Likes