Melbourne Australia?

Hi, I am keen to know if there are any other Cardano Forum members in Melbourne Australia that might be interested in a meetup group? There doesn’t seem to be many other Australians here! With such an amazing project I am very surprised there is not a bigger Cardano community supporting Cardano which has such a strong presence in South East Asia. I am more than happy to help organize a Melbourne group if there are other interested members here? Regards Jim

4 Likes

Welcome!
I’m on the Gold Coast, but if a major event was planned I’d be keen to travel down.

1 Like

You could try forming a group with these guys.

Cardano Australia
This group is for all things related to ADA Cardano. It’s Australian focused but we are open to anyone from anywhere that is interested in the discussion.
Telegram: Contact @CardanoAustralia

Hey Jim I’m keen

@jimrobins Hey Jim! There are couple of meetup groups:

I’d reach out to them and say hello :slight_smile:

Hi Jon,

Thanks for the message, the Melbourne Meetup doesn’t appear to exist when I try to join the group unfortunately?

I am unable to find any further info on the group either?

Cheers Jim

Hello fellow Aussie’s,
Thankyou to Atlas and Sally for your replies. There seems to be quite a bit going on in the Cardano community at the moment with regard to the leadership at the Cardano Foundation.
I have to admit I am really surprised by the lack of people in Australia that are following this great project.
I have tried to follow a couple of links to groups and or social media pages that lead nowhere or have not been updated for some time!
I am trying to gather as much information as I can regarding support for Cardano here in Australia and to be honest there doesn’t seem to be much or many of us here?
Please let me know on this thread if there is enough interest in holding a gathering possibly in Melbourne of like minded people that support Cardano.
Again I am happy to organise a meetup if there is enough people interested?
Cheers Jim

Hi Jim,
I’m located in Reservoir, Vic which is north of the city. But I’m happy to travel for a Cardano meet up.

With what’s happening with the Cardano Foundation, I think now is a better time than ever to come together as a community.

Count me in.

Cheers,
Bill

Gday Bill, thanks for the message. Yes I agree lots happening at the moment. I am from Northern Vic but happy to also travel to Melb. Hopefully we can get a couple more interested in holding a meetup. Cheers Jim

Hi Jim I’m surprised too.
Definitely keen.

Hi JIm and fellow Melburnians,

I am interested in meet-up, am based close to CBD and happy meet up where it is convenient for all.

Cheers

Hi Shashi

Im in south Melbourne anywhere CBD is good for me.

Hi Branks

The Meet-Up website have a few sessions for Crypto, BitCion etc…

Would be great to gauge the numbers for a Cardano only discussion

Hi Shashi,

I agree not sure how many are from Melbourne however you can count me in.

1 Like

Will do, in Melbourne CBDmeet up groups :+1:

That could be a good place to gather fellow Cardano aficionados?

Went to a bitcoin session and was v v good

Cheers

1 Like

Melbourne Group seems to be inactive. I’m keen to join a meetup to learn more about this project.