Hello from Sydney, Australia

Hi All,

I’m a network engineer from Sydney, Australia. I’ve been hodling ADA since late 2017. Only a one or two cent rise in the price of ADA and I’ll be out of the red. Heh. I’m hoping to contribute in some way - maybe run a stake pool, although I’m not convinced I have the time and motivation. Perhaps a better idea would be to join with some like minded folk, pool our pledges together and run it collectively… I’m open to any ideas…

Thanks for listening…

3 Likes

Hello Greenjoy,
Welcome, I hope you will be happy to spend some time in this community :slight_smile:

Hi!!! I’m new here, but I am glad to see you

2 Likes

Welcome back! Lots of renewed interest and new people lately. This is great to see!

G’day from Brisvegas Greenjoy! Welcome.
Cheers,
D

Hi All,

Hope we’re all well and safe.

Thought I’d reach out to see if there are any Sydney specific Cardano communities or even Australia wide at that.

New to this space and I’d like to know and contribute all I can.

Thanks heaps and speak soon.

Hello, Greenjoy. And welcome to the forum!

Hi there, another Cardano holding sydney sider here also in lockdown…

Welcome to the newcomers! :slight_smile:

For those under lockdown in Oz, hope you’re keeping well and safe. If you’re interested, there’s a Cardano meetup group here - https://www.meetup.com/en-AU/Cardano-Australia/. Admittedly not very useful under these circumstances. I haven’t attended their meetups so can’t say more than that.

Looking forward to watch Cardano developments silence the naysayers over the next month or so… :smiley: