NYC meet up

Yep, it’s cool. You can always make the next one, more the merrier :+1::pizza::handshake:

3 Likes

Hi we are putting some ideas together about how to drive adoption and awareness in the NYC area. Send me a DM and I will get you access to the Goggle doc. Obviously we look forward to working with and getting support from Emurgo as I know you guys are opening up a NYC shop. We will be reaching out to the other Cardano NYC meet up groups soon to try to unite everyone. We are planning on having another meetup in early December in a bigger space…Probably a happy hour kind of thing…I have a couple places in Manhattan in mind…

Anyone else looking to contribute to the google doc who was not at the meeting DM me as well…

Thanks!

2 Likes

thanks for the tag, Francisco! I also missed it :expressionless:

The next one, we go!

4 Likes

Awesome, looking forward to meeting you! The next couple of years is going to be pretty fun, and I’m very grateful to be a part of it!

if you guys organized another meetup, maybe we can help from Emurgo.

3 Likes

Thanks, we will absolutely reach out! Will probably do another in the beginning of Dec. We are also tossing around ideas for Hackathons etc…

Thanks for folks who were able to gather. I am writing up notes and possible next steps. We’ll be organizing the next meet up (likely December). In meantime, my office is open for anyone looking to swing by - get work done and talk Cardano. I’m usually here M-F 9am - 5pm. When not on the road - I’m around. So anyone who wants to come by for few hours - welcome anytime. Garry

2 Likes

Thank you Garry!

I even got my coin and T-shirt to show off, but couldn’t make it because I had cold.

I got a shirt too! Didn’t wear it because it was still in the dryer and I had to leave. Mine is orange.

I think we also may have to develop a drinking game utilizing that coin somehow…

1 Like

Hey all, are you guys still planning on doing a meetup in December at some point? Would be interested in joining

Absolutely! We are getting a location now. Hoping to have it at the Dlab offices. But have a restaurant picked out if that falls through. Any day of the week better for you?

Can we shoot for weekday? Weekend will be tough due to the holidays.

A weekday evening sounds good. I believe the Dlab offices are on 34th St.

Hey everyone.

We are meeting with DLabs and Nico from Emurgo on Monday. Should have details about the meetup soon after.

If anyone has suggestions for speakers let me know BTW. Nico will be presenting and we are looking for 1 more.

Thanks!

4 Likes

Hey all.

Garry and I had a great meeting at the Dlab office in NYC today. They have graciously agreed to host so we are picking a date in the first couple of weeks of Dec now.

More soon.

1 Like