On youtube

I just discovered today that my Yoroi wallet was hacked and 32974 ADA Was withdrawn from my wallet I did not authorize this transaction…
hOW CAN I FIND THE IDENTITY OF THIS PERSON USING THE BELOW ADRESS
addr1qxrpfzevttu2 mea59em7p3aw5rexsyukl3p0 s4kv5k00g8uxzj9jckhc4hnm gtnhurr6ag8jdqfedlzzlptvefv 77s0ss213aw
I’ve reached out to support at zendesk…Yoroi
wallet support and Cardano As soon as I was made aware…

I need help I don’t know how to discover the identity of the thief I do have and have included as an attachment the transaction.

You can’t but the thief will send the ADA to an exchange for withdraw … and I am sure that only the police will have the authority to request the infos from the exchange (if the exchange will be known)

Sorry for your lost… you need to find how it was possible for the thief to access your wallet

Thanks for getting back to me I have no idea how anybody could have got access to my wallet I’m speaking to the police now I’ve had to report it to the RCMP and to the Canadian fraud and identity theft…
I’ve reached out to support on both Cardano and through the wallet because they also have the transaction ID transaction id and #WhoReceivedItButTheyDontSeemToBeAbleToTellMeWhoItIs

1 Like