Please Explain The Great Performance of EOS

Seems to me they are doing pretty well on an aggressive roadmap. Even 6mo. to a year late on “production readiness” of those features would be a pretty good result. You can’t say “no walk” when they have doing a lot already.

Please stick around this forum for a few years. We shall see what is in store.

Yes,we will see.Only the price matters to investors.

Of course! Yet Cardano people are more driven by philosophical & Scientifc approach that cardano has … the price is an incentive, a plus!

Something tells me EOS would a slowly fade out so in price too! I believe one day we would surpass EOS

I’d be curious how one retains value of their EOS over an extended period of time. If the protocol inflates the supply of EOS at a rate of 3-5% and that only gets paid to Block Producers, then you better hope that EOS delivers quickly.

If EOS inflates at 5% annum for the next 5 years, you will have lost 22% of your network share. After 10 years–39% of your share would be lost.

This is why cartels form in this type of environment. If you can be a BP and not sell your coins, you can continually vote yourself as a BP and own a larger and larger percent of the outstanding EOS coins. In the short term, it is possible that capital appreciation could outpace inflation. Inn the long run however, I don’t see how it can be profitable using a buy and hold strategy.

1 Like