Pledge update with Yoroi address

Hi there,
I am in a pickle situation and I hope someone shed some light on it.

I have created a Yoroi wallet called ‘Pledge’ on my mobile device and put some funds on it. (Small amount)
I went to my Producer node, import that wallet and register my pool with it and pledged 0 ADA to my pool to test.
Now I want to increase my pledge. So I bought some ADA and send it to the Yoroi wallet address but I choose a fresh address instead of the first address under Pledge wallet.
So, on my Yoroi application, I obviously can see my total amount but on the node, when I check my Pledge wallet using Cntools.sh, I can only see my initial amount.
I realized the Cntools checking only the initial address.
Now;

• Is there a way to combine these 2 addresses?
  • Or can Yoroi send ADA to one address to another address within the wallet?
  •   Or create a fresh wallet, move everything on it, update my pool with the new wallet along with the new pledge amount?

FYI, I used Yoroi just because of checking balance is convenient…

Thanks heaps for your suggestions.

Hi!

I agree that Yoroi is good the check your balance.
And yes, you can move ADAs from fresh address to Pledge wallet. I would do that… so get a receiving address for your Pledge wallet and make a send transaction in your fresh address

Hi @laplasz ,

Just to clarify, can I move ADA from an address to an address within the same Wallet right?

Thanks

you have 2 wallets in Yoroi now. since you have two addresses.
Update:

ahh you mean on fresh address is a fresh receiving address in the same wallet?

Yes, exactly.

ahh, ok - that means you are fine… the ADAs is on your pledge address… so ready to update your pledge
but first maybe you can double check your payment.addr with command line:
https://docs.cardano.org/projects/cardano-node/en/latest/stake-pool-operations/keys_and_addresses.html#query-the-balance-of-an-address

maybe --mary-era is missing from the command

Thanks @laplasz for your suggestion but I was stuck with CARDANO_NODE_SOCKET_PATH error when I run query…

I ended up sending all my ADA to new wallet and send back to the correct address. it cost me 1.7 ADA transaction fee but it is all good now.
Thanks for your help.

1 Like

you will need to send the amounts to the first address from yoroi wallet.
then all ada associated with that address will be visible when u will import the wallet.

cheers,

Thanks @Alexd1985 I figured that is the case.

how to pledge 2nd pool owner using yoroi wallet???

Import the wallet via mnemonic and after use it for pledge

thanks, do i need to remove my pledge then pledge with yoroi??? since i already have some in the pool add???

Nope, first u will register the yoroi wallet as a 2nd pledge address then wait for 2 epochs and after u will can keep only the yoroi wallet for pledge if this is what u want

hello, i did followed step 10 in coincashew, to set my yoroi as my pledge, at the end its says “payment address can be found from yoroi”, how i can check the new payment.addr that i have is in yoroi???

also it askes to fund this address, since i put the mnemonic, i though i will get the fund aytomatically from yoroi, is everything okay like this???

after adding 2relay do we need to run topologyupdater in relay-1 again ??? or on relay-2???

It restored the first/oldest address from wallet… check if that address has funds, if not send the ada from the wallet to that address

U will need to run topology updater once/hour on all relays

i got same address with the same amount of fund, and ended up funding the address, so my yoroi wallet is empty and my pledge all in original address now, i will not do any more on this for now. but in general if i did this right i would not need to transfer from Yoroi correct???

Read this first

The import function will restore the 1st/oldest wallet address… check if that address has funds (cardanoscan.io), if not send the funds to that internal address (trough yoroi)