Preview Test Net Question Cardano node ver 8.9.1

Hi,

I try to perform preview testnet. I am using cardano node 8.9.1 and the configuration that belong to it. Here the URL Release Cardano Node 8.9.1 · IntersectMBO/cardano-node · GitHub. i try to run this command :
cardano-node run --topology topology.json
–database-path db
–socket-path node.socket
–port 3001
–config config.json

i got the error : CardanoProtocolInstantiationError (CardanoProtocolInstantiationConwayGenesisReadError (GenesisDecodeError “./conway-genesis.json” “Error in $: key "minFeeRefScriptCostPerByte" not found”))

cardano-node: Conway related : There was an error parsing the genesis file: “./conway-genesis.json” Error: “Error in $: key "minFeeRefScriptCostPerByte" not found”.

Can anyone help me to resolve this problem? btw i am newbie here in cardano. Thanks

It looks like you didnt update your conway-genesis file.

Simply download it from here and replace your old.

https://book.play.dev.cardano.org/env-preview.html

hi, thanks for your fast response to my question. i did your solution, however the same error keep occured. still got this error :

CardanoProtocolInstantiationError (CardanoProtocolInstantiationConwayGenesisReadError (GenesisDecodeError “./conway-genesis.json” “Error in $: key "minFeeRefScriptCostPerByte" not found”))
cardano-node: Conway related : There was an error parsing the genesis file: “./conway-genesis.json” Error: “Error in $: key "minFeeRefScriptCostPerByte" not found”.

I got no clue about this error . i am using executable file of cardano-node and Ubuntu OS (WSL) from windows 11.

My problem has been resolved. I try to reinstall my ubuntu WSL in windows 11 then copy the executable file for cardano node 8.9.2 (ubuntu). Fresh ubuntu WSL with executable file of cardano node 8.9.2. The configuration of testnet , i used this : Running the node and connecting to a network | cardano course. Its worked ! i have no idea when i compile cardano node 8.9.2 by source code, its not worked.