Private VPN and IP for a pool

Hello. I am learning to manage nodes and Pools. It is a study case for me. I am not trying to create another bad configured and working pool. During the learning process I found that the connection between the machines and the testnet (also mainnet) works and needs obviously a dedicated IP. This is not ever possible and I was asking here where I can find documents about the IPv6, over that it should be more easy to fix in a static IP. Does nodes and pools work over the IPv6?

Yes, should work over IPv6 IP

Thanks for the reply. If I get a dedicated IPv6 I can run a node based on that static number?
The problem is that I am configuring the pool in two VPS in Virtual Box. And I am learning to connect them to the testnet. I need an IP dedicated but it is hard to manage.

You should be able to run… u will connect the 2 nodes via private IPs and the relay will connect with other nodes via IPv6

Thanks dear, you where important because I am talking with my fibra provider! And they can assign to me a v6 static ip for my home lan!! No I have to learn how to configure the nodes and the producer to run in that network. But for now I am away from home, and I have to configure the VPS using the loopback system because they are in virtualBoxes.

Thanks Alex. I managed as you suggested. I found a VPN that let me have a semi-fixed ipv6. So I can manage the node by private loopback ips and then send the traffic of the relay over ipv6. Thanks.

You are welcome

Man, just use nord vpn or something. See the review if you doubt NordVPN - Review with all the pros and cons [2023]