Processed TX question

Not related to this issue but seems your cron is not properly configured so it’s running more than once per hour.

yeah, go to crontab and let/keep just one line

crontab -e

Dear @mcrio and @Alexd1985 ,

Thank you so very much for your help. Today I can see my BP and relay node TX increasing. :smiley: :smiley:
The cron has only one lline, maybe it was because i was trying to run the topology updater manually. Thats why there are more lines in the logs.

1 Like

Dear @Alexd1985 ,

I have restarted the relay node this morning, and since then the cron script ran 3 times.
Please find the logs here.
Do you see anything weird?

yeah, type crontab -e
I think u added again a new line on crontab if not, can be the other relay? should work on different private IP + port

Dear Alex,

Yeap there was again one more line there. But were the crontab is saved?
I could find it only with crontab -e. Do you know where it is actually saved? I thought it was in my cardano node folder.

nope, crontab it’s a service… you can read more about on google

Thank you very much.

Now the last step is the relay-topology_pull.sh

cat > $NODE_HOME/relay-topology_pull.sh << EOF
#!/bin/bash
BLOCKPRODUCING_IP=
BLOCKPRODUCING_PORT=6000
curl -s -o $NODE_HOME/${NODE_CONFIG}-topology.json “https://api.clio.one/htopology/v1/fetch/?max=20&customPeers=${BLOCKPRODUCING_IP}:${BLOCKPRODUCING_PORT}:1|relays-new.cardano-mainnet.iohk.io:3001:2
EOF

The only thing i do not know how to modify it is this line:
relays-new.cardano-mainnet.iohk.io:3001:2

I have used testnet-magic 1097911063
relays-new.cardano-testnet-magic.iohk.io:3001:2

But it doesn’t work. Do i need to run this script?

used this DNS for IOHK servers

relays-new.cardano-testnet.iohkdev.io:3001:2

and of course, run the script then restart the node

Awesome. All good now.

Thank you very much.

Now what is your advise? Just funding my pool and wait when i will create a block?

it’s for testnet right?

Yes, i am using testing faucet for funding.

aaa ok, yes, now… just add ada to stake and wait for blocks… you can ask for 1M ada for test (TBH I don’t know where)

I will find out. thank you very much. Now that i have ran the relay-topology_pull.sh on my Block producer node i cannot see IN nodes.

You don’t need to run that script on producer, change back the topology file (add your relay only)

I didn’t run it on my producer. I have ran it only on my relay node. But my producer now has no IN nodes. I have restart the producer but no change.

But check the producer IP + port from relay pull… script

My relay pull requests BP Public IP. I think it is correct:

#!/bin/bash
BLOCKPRODUCING_IP=X.X.X.173 (PUBLIC IP)
BLOCKPRODUCING_PORT=6000
curl -s -o /home/deadpool/cardano-my-node/testnet-topology.json “https://api.clio.one/htopology/v1/fetch/?max=20&customPeers=${BLOCKPRODUCING_IP}:${BLOCKPRODUCING_PORT}:1|relays-new.cardano-testnet.iohkdev.io:3001:2

but why public IP if there are connected through private IP? or there aren’t?