Putting things into perspective

For those of you following this thread, your reasons may be many

It may be your just interested in ADA’s price, or your following Cardano’s development/roadmap/Goguen roll out etc .

I think it’s fair to say, the future success of Cardano will be partly down to it’s interoperability and Cardano’s ability to be readily used and adopted with smart contracts (post Goguen).

Other projects are out there and the big daddy is BTC, It may not be in the future (dominance has reduced previously and may do again) BTC’s function though is very different to the market that is being met by ETH.

ETH’s market probably provides the biggest opportunity for Cardano, so this is just a quick update as to where our lunch could come from !!

The future for ETH is dependent on the upgrade to ETH2, the video link here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dCzNaD29s8s is worth a quick 5 mins of your time to appreciate how good Cardano (it’s current infrastructure is/and is going to be) with all the roadmap fulfilled.

Just go to 1hr 6min and 30 secs and the ETH roadmap is laid out for you :+1:

Compare and contrast, from what i have seen from Cardano, we will have the tools and the technology/functionality, what we need from here is the ‘Roadmap’ (Thank you and my appreciation to all contributors to the ‘Roadmap’ Building a Public Roadmap: Draft) to assist with adoption of Cardano/ADA for a great future in a more fair world.(Voltaire) :clap: