Relay desynchronisation Error

Currently I have two relays running on separate virtual machines on the same bare-metal server and are having some odd issues relating to the synchronisation between them.

I can’t exactly determine when the issue arises, but after a long time (Usually around 24hrs synced and on tip) the nodes lag behind and are no longer “on tip”. Whats also interesting is that both relays are behind at different times. For example: After leaving both relays running for an extended time both will be on the correct epoch, however current block and slots are both different and incorrect. When attempting to query the tip i am given a socket not found error (I do have the required line in my .bashrc). could this be caused by my configuration of multiple relays (possibly using the same public ip)? For reference I am using bridged adaptors to have all nodes retrieve their own local ip from the router.

The Start up command used:
cardano-node run --topology relay/mainnet-topology.json --database-path db --socket-path db/node.socket --host-addr 0.0.0.0 --port 3001 --config relay/mainnet-config.json
(3002 is used as port for relay 2)

Error Provided by CLI once a restart of the relay is attempted:

GetAddrInfoError (NodeAddress {naHostAddress = Just 0.0.0.0, naPort = 3001}) Network.Socket.getAddrInfo (called with preferred socket type/protocol: AddrInfo {addrFlags = [AI_PASSIVE,AI_ADDRCONFIG], addrFamily = AF_UNSPEC, addrSocketType = Stream, addrProtocol = 0, addrAddress = , addrCanonName = }, host name: Just “0.0.0.0”, service name: Just “3001”): does not exist (Address family for hostname not supported)

cardano-node: Failure while getting address information for the public listening address: NodeAddress {naHostAddress = Just 0.0.0.0, naPort = 3001} : Network.Socket.getAddrInfo (called with preferred socket type/protocol: AddrInfo {addrFlags = [AI_PASSIVE,AI_ADDRCONFIG], addrFamily = AF_UNSPEC, addrSocketType = Stream, addrProtocol = 0, addrAddress = , addrCanonName = }, host name: Just “0.0.0.0”, service name: Just “3001”): does not exist (Address family for hostname not supported)

After playing around with a few possible solutions I have managed to fix the tip query issue, however I am still noticing the desync issue (after a few hrs or so the relay is a few blocks behind). The error messages that are provided on restart are the same regardless of the IP/port used to start the relay. A possible solution recommended to me is called “chrony” and am looking to get a second opinion.