Report a YouTube fraud/ give away scam video

Hello . I initialy reported my misfortune with a cardano-youtube scam site in another post..

It was a dumb act partly driven by greed but the general interest i had in the last month on cardano was driven by more noble motives.

But i dont understand a so far a defensive attitude toward Mr.Hoskinson . Mainly i came to the project by his videos and https://cardano.org/. So i argue that taking into account that there is an apparent scam wave targeting cardano and that they usually use his public image to lure and giving the report that youtube cant help enough i asked as one of my proposals to either abandon youtube or more emphatically send a permanent warning to his new viewers.
I think that misfortune could be maybe a chance to empower the community be being more helpfull to unlucky newcomers .

In any way i find it disheartening an attitude of protecting and defending a prominent member or a foundation or youtube while in contrast in situations like this the same structures or people must lead to help and guide .

I paste the scum adress.
addr1qx83jacckwx6g7hxmpr6ez0r2x0pq9rpjvvc3htq9x96wnu0r9m33vud53awdkz84jy7x5v7zq2xryce3rwkq2vt5a8suyj9xg
I would like to participate in any legal action and i wish there is a coordinate action .

1 Like