Report a YouTube fraud/ give away scam video

hos is it possable to “join” the team working on frauds and shutting down scam websites?

By the team i mean a few ambassadors and the Cardano Foundation.

You could apply for ambassador or help us by reporting such scams here :

Telegram: Contact @CardanoReportToAdmin or in this thread.

It is useless to report to this forum and anyway for Hoskinson we are idiots for getting scammed (thats what he said in his video) :wink: forgetting that we are not all native english speaker or just new in the crypto world.

Terrible: [Link removed by @Zyroxa]
First Hit for a search “Cardano”

Stupidly I fell for this, I’m so embarrassed, there are no words.

The website they ask to send money [Link removed by @Zyroxa]

Also found it via this YouTube livestream posing as Charles Hoskinson

The wallet address they have asked to send the money to is this
addr1q97m442q7rdcxlahfq6zuccjyyvy0r6krhmhpyya6w8vmpmr73hz4wk5yn4j0fz9hzec5zrv59xgvgxas7gtm3gljkcqcezyuy

I would recommend for anyone affected by this scam to report it to IC3 https://www.ic3.gov/, regardless of if you’re in the US or outside. The more people come forward the greater the chance of it being investigated.

Just fell for this scam…lost my entire ADA balance and inheritance from my father, 2.6k ADA. The wallet was: addr1qxwsq3k5e9jc0m9ad88r28nrglesy0dn2tcul24rhlxe2zhgm860qhjyftctnkg4vqx0ruxdkvczp3ds8jret6azrj2q5lah8f

I feel so sick right now. =(

Feeling bad for people who fell also

What is crazy is the way everything turnt badly for me :

1- ADA was pumping and I was looking for a reason why it was going over 2$
2- I was watching to a Intothecryptoverse video and got a live video suggestion
3- The live video was a great annoncement and there was that asian guy and the founder Hoskinson chatting
4- What I looked was the name of the channel and the number of subscribers : 409k subscribers ! I was like “wow ok so this is the official channel, cool, never did a giveaway, how does it work ?”
5- And then I got screwed :slight_smile:

Only coin that has this scam coming back over and over since septembre, why did I sell my Ethereum to go to ADA is beyond me

Anyway get strong guys, its only money and bullrun is not over, there are other coins that will pump :wink:

Anyway new shitty website to shut down :
[Link removed by @Zyroxa]

They got me too. :unamused:

This is the channel that posted the livestream: [Link removed by @Zyroxa]

I should have taken the time to to do a quick search of the channel. Had I done that, it would have been obvious that something was not right. Why is this channel still up?

This is the wallet they had posted on the site:

addr1q8utphw2f460ctnfpwgahwrflv09djyqyud2k5yxkrw589z0w4sy54grvqjkjccnt6rd0zk73ywcd5rkhtvp8z2064psf3hpht

2021-05-16 08:33:46 UTC

Just seeing the transaction on the ledger and knowing there’s nothing I can do about it just makes me wanna curl up into a ball.

It’s sad.

I was passively listening to random YouTube, then a livestream with Charles Hoskinson pops up at the top of my recommended list. So I clicked on it thinking nothing of it. As I was listening to Charles talk and agreeing with his philosophy and the company mission, I was like, “That’s a solid dude right there.” Then I glanced at the screen and saw “the site” superimposed in the background.

Long story short, I goofed. Biggest goof of my life. I gotta hand it to them. These SOB’s are as crafty as I am stupid. Lesson learned.

Hopefully I’ll be able to recover before ADA gets out of reach.

Is it bad that I’m hoping for a bear market now? :sweat_smile:

Another to report

[Link removed by @Zyroxa] Current Scam Live Stream

These two channels are actually broadcasting scams :

I’ve seen streams like this recently where they have a recording of an old stream by the creator of a crypto or whatever and then tie a link to a giveaway for the crypto. DO NOT FALL FOR THESE. Anything that asks you to send crypto in order for a percentage back or instant returns is not real. Be careful of these scams. Please report this Livestream so we can get it taken down!

Youtube Link:

Link to scam site they are advertising:

ADA giveaway livestream scams.
Lost 10,000 ADA. Is there any support groups that help you get back what you lost?

There should be but there isn’t. All the scammed cardano from the YouTube live videos are going to everstake. And a lot of cardano is being scammed

Surely the devs or someone can trace those scam Cardano addresses and get ADA sent back to those who show proof

Yes they can trace it. But they won’t for some strange reason. No1 is willing to put pressure on these staking/exchange companies where the scammed Ada is being sent back to.

They can trace the cardano through cardano scan and other ways to. Address addr1qx6zh0xjd5plpv0eyhyxuqlrxu2kdtfhcu5kf00fhtmdnxa59w7dymgr7zcljfwgdcp7xdc4v6kn03efvj77nwhkmxds9m94ld - Cardanoscan

The ADA that is scammed through the YouTube live videos seem to go back to everstake and I’m sure Charles and the team would know this. Probably even know the developers and CEO at everstake .