Report a YouTube fraud/ give away scam video

Please let us know there is a way to recover this. I sent to this address but never got back the promised gift from Cardano. The web site with instruction was [LINK TO SCAM SITE REDACTED] and the send to address to
addr1q8mz05wx33k2eulmvew7yc3e38nqxm9sz78aw3af5ja5h2wfm5td09puf3eg7qn6zpynpcjyq2vmpm94ngxy7re7aj6q00hx3s

I dent mine to below address. Is there anyway cardanol can help with recovery.

addr1q8mz05wx33k2eulmvew7yc3e38nqxm9sz78aw3af5ja5h2wfm5td09puf3eg7qn6zpynpcjyq2vmpm94ngxy7re7aj6q00hx3s

Hi, a few hours ago my channel with millions of views and thousands of subscribers was hacked by one of those hackers. This was my channel that right now is live and talking about it: [LINK TO SCAM SITE REDACTED]

Here’s a livefeed which is scamming people to donate them money and they are using your footage as “Livestream” [Link removed by @Zyroxa]

Hi, I am new to crypto currency and Ada. I love it! Only problem is today I am watching the livestream and I sent in my ADA coins to the giveaway to receive double. I haven’t received my coins back at all…I am not sure what to do. That was all of my cryptocurrency

1 Like

There are no giveaways or airdrops for Cardano. Those are all scams! Means your Ada is lost.

If I were you, I would file a report with the police and hope for the best.

2 Likes

Please read more about that in this article: https://www.reddit.com/r/cardano/comments/lccorg/psa_there_is_no_such_thing_as_cardano_giveaways/?f=flair_name%3A%22%3ACardanoLogoTransparent%3AGetting%20Started%20Guide%22

I am a new crypto buyer. I downloaded the Chrome extension for Yoroi Wallet. I checked many times and it was not a fake Chrome extension. I wanted to buy Cardano. I have a hard wallet. It took a few days to learn but something was wrong. Coinmama would not send the Cardano order “Coinmama does not accept the address from Yoroi.” Then through the Yoroi Wallet I found advertising for “Staking” I took screen shots. It had an address to donate. (Starts with add) They were powered with Cardanians.io. Weird ? One had Cardano Stake Pool Of The Netherlands. Is this real ? It also had a “Student Coin” advertisement. I do not believe any wallet would have advertisement. Deleted ASAP after reading about scam. Can this be something sent within the Chrome Extension ? I will try to post the screenshots but they could be deleted if fake. Good Luck.

addr1q850wzzj6zfxq8shm0zvy9xr65hj3ce83nm7m66s5s6luu2r4kyggkpdt5r7kddev8s0n5a9t20ec55l86ptjwwt2p8scm7uny

Thanks too late for me unfortunately however I did contact everybody who I could contact but still think my ADA are lost which and I just bought them not so long ago above 1€ so I am a fool but this looked so legit check the video :frowning: and please report it! I did but its still live for more than 16 hours: [Link removed by @Zyroxa]

have reported both channels and videos to youtube. I am glad i decided that it sounded too good to be true and googled it. Feelsbad for anyone who lost through this.

I sent about 5K ADA to a scam address through Yoroi. Is there any way I can work with them to retrieve the funds, or at least get the address blocked so others won’t fall for that either? I’ve talked to someone who’s done the same through Binance, and their support were confident they’d get the money back.

The fraudulent address is shown here Address 016bcd171fab850b9c329cc06ff3dee67cd2a7d1f0766efe346a6cbb4354dfb876ee9a485b5158071f44e00c1e7503a970c2768ca332ac3d30 - Cardanoscan

Hello and welcome @CharPaca,
I’m sorry to be so blunt but there is exactly zero chance that you will see your money again. May I ask if you did you expect them to send you back 10k ada for this?

There is no such thing as an ada giveaway, why should anyone do this? Really sorry, education is the only way to approach this. To get more insights on this you will find many similar topics in: Community Technical Support - Cardano Forum

Indeed, I should have known it was too good to be true. I don’t know why I fell for it, honestly. Thanks for the reply. I was hoping I might see the money again, but I should know better.

It is really impressive. This address Ae2tdPwUPEZ6xYrxCgRDM2NQFM5oajHEoJN3i9ZVV2AbsbvxoJBjVu3yP7W has huge amount of input/ output (input: 12,555,862,562.74/ output: 11,980,313,161.74).

Check it out. A live video from Chales was used to create a “presentation” with links to a scam website. This YT channel has 240k subs, so it’s really dangerous. New people in the community could fall into this trap.
[Link removed by @Zyroxa]

[Link removed by @Zyroxa]

Have a look and please help me stop this. What’s the best way to report this and have Google to shut this channel / site down?

Hi, I’m a stupid who fell for the infamous ADA giveaway scam. I post the address I send money to down here. Is there a way to report them or to do something?

addr1q97rk6hkta0dyvdjx35dqg5yz5a9pd6l7dz5hezpnm7pjdgrphlreya0mg5k9769z6q0e9m

Hey @Antonio_Cioni

Im really sorry for your loss and the chance of getting them back is near 0.

Anyway there is a service provider which tracks stolen funds but as far as i know they dont support ADA right now. How ever id recommand to ask them if they would start supporting ADA.

1 Like

I checked the addresses and more than $1 billion worth ADA have been sent in the main addresses you shared. and nobody has any complaints about this american citizens please go to FBI ASAP!

Non-crypto channel youtubers are being aware of Bitcoin cause their YouTube channel got hacked with “Binance Giveaway” live streams.

Hackers hurt Crypto credibility.

Watch this video completely to get the idea …

1 Like

Unfortunately i got scammed for 5000 ADA bc of the Cardano giveaway offer at [Link removed by @Zyroxa]