Sending ADA from a Trust wallet to Binance account

Please help how to send Ada from my Trust wallet to Binance,
it is saying insufficient network funds, how to get network funds?

1 Like

Got the same thing going on…

Any one able to assist on this issue?

1 Like

As long as you are trying to send more than 1 ADA (to ensure you have enough ADA to cover the transaction fees) then this is probably a problem with Trust Wallet.

Assuming you do have enough ADA to cover that transaction fees, you either need to contact Trust Wallet for a fix or if you have the recovery phase, restore your funds in another wallet (eg Daedalus) and send the funds from there.

Thks Erikd
I hav enough ada,
it is saying (insufiecient BNB to cover network fees)
I even bought bnb , but still it is not working.

Sending from Trust Wallet to Binance, requires BNB? That sounds like a Trust Wallet issue.

Hi,
Trust Wallet is not Cardano compatible. You somehow obtained wrapped ADA on Binance chain BEP2 or BEP20. In order to send them to another BEP2 or BEP20 address on Binance or BEP compatible wallets you need BinanceCoin BNB which is needed to pay the fees on Binance Chain.
(You cannot send them to a Cardano adress which starts with “addr”)
Try sending BNB to Trust, the fees should be taken from these when you send the wrapped ADA to Binance.
Found this explanation here (reddit link)

1 Like

““Try sending BNB to Trust, the fees should be taken from these when you send the wrapped ADA to Binance.””
Thnks MosDos
I have BNB in Trust, still saying " insufficient BNB to cover network fees"
I spoke with Trust support this is what they said

" Your Smart Chain address on the app is what we are asking.
I already mentioned this on the previous emails.
You need to have some BNB on your Smart Chain address in order to do transactions.
What is your address? We will send you some for the fees.
Here is how to get the BEP20 address on the app:
https://community.trustwallet.com/t/how-to-get-bep20-address/70844/2they said give us your BEB20 smart chain address and we will deposit fees there."

did that still waiting

Any news about this? I have the same issue

contact trust wallet, they will top your wallet with BEP20 coins to pay for the transfer fee.

I know this is off topic but I transferred from binance to Trust Wallet and it looks like I’ve lost my cocos! I don’t know what you guys are talking about Trust Wallet support…there is none! They send you a support ticket and after no one replies to your reported problem! I honestly think there’s a scam going on between Binance and Trust Wallet…cryptos just don’t disappear…but what can you do when Binance throws the ball in other guys court and on that court there’s no support!!! I am seeing my lawyer tomorrow…but not much hope there…! Stay away from Binance and Trust Wallet.

Does trust wallet support Cardano?

Yes it does… but be careful…it supports bep cardano not the erc20 version! If you transfer to Trust Wallet make sure buy BNB token to also transfer to the wallet because you will need to pay BNB coins when you either transfer out or sell! If you don’t have any in the Trust Wallet you will not be able to get out! I am facing that situation right now and frankly it sucks… it’s another way Binance makes money off it’s clients or discourages you to get out!

Oo those bnb required are for transaction fees… right? But why don’t u have an official wallet like daedalus or yoroi? if you had one it would have been easier to send ada to ur wallet without being necessary to buy bnp…

Ya for transaction fees…they don’t take it off the sale or they won’t!
The reason I am at Trust Wallet is because it was recommended as highly secure and it was easy to transfer from Binance…am I sorry now…yes…!

1 Like