SHARE YOUR FAVORITE CRYPTO MEME! some laughter will do us good during this bear trend :)

rocket

https://forum.bitcoin.pl/viewtopic.php?f=45&t=23915&p=571553#p571553

2 Likes

Ada moon haha

2 Likes

Yet another 3rd generation blockchain memeā€¦

2 Likes

Hold your horses, Seanā€¦ Are you going to win your own contest?! LOL.

1 Like

:rofl: @BigBossK, no Iā€™m not a contestant , hopefully with volunteer judges I wonā€™t have to act as a judge eitherā€¦just a treasurer paying out the prize

2 Likes

wheeler

2 Likes

My bad , my grandmother got sick and i just to busy to make memes @SeanAlimov

1 Like

push%20cardano

2 Likes

@SeanAlimov

https://forum.bitcoin.pl/viewtopic.php?f=45&t=23915&p=571553#p571553

2 Likes

Not quite.

Look at the rate of growth. For every percentage growth in BTC, ADA grows 2.22x faster.

So if tomorrow BTC reaches $70k, ADA would be at $1.66. It will probably grow much higher over time as the rate of growth compounds faster at smaller time intervals.

2 Likes

When youā€™re listening to the Dune audiobook and at 9:01:10 you hear the words ā€œAh, you think we have the Byzantine corruption.ā€ :rofl:ā€¦thousands of years into the future, post Butlerian Jihad, and still plagued by the Byzantine corruptionā€¦

Now I know we will reach beyond a ā€œgalactic civilizationā€ :vulcan_salute:

1 Like

Keep an :eye: on the prize as contributions roll in!

1 Like

Digital%20Money
@SeanAlimov

4 Likes

Sorry for the many withdrawn posts, at first I was in the wrong thread, then I had some issues getting the font in the meme right. :smiley:

Cardano Meme

1 Like

Cardano Meme

1 Like

Cardano Meme

2 Likes

Quality
@SeanAlimov

3 Likes

Quality2
@SeanAlimov

3 Likes

Thank you for the submissions @adatainment! Awesome MEMES :smiley: :ok_hand:! please donā€™t forget to post a link to the contest on two social media websites as part of your submission. Letā€™s get the word out!

Welcome to the forum @Alohaphotostyle! Terrific MEMES! :rofl: also please donā€™t forget to post a link to the contest on two social media websites as part of your submission.

Best, Sean