Week Six: W/E 2nd August 2019
Each week, this newsletter is where we share a high-level summary of key achievements and what’s been going on. Remember, for the very latest technical updates you can follow all the commits and pull requests in the community GitHub.
Documentation and guides
- Updates were made to the Chocolatey installer content on the testnet website to provide clarity to users who may experience a time lag while uploading their packages
- Content planning has started for phase two, where we will be rolling out the Networking functionality. The team is working with development to map out the user tasks and associated content that we plan to deliver to support users
In addition, the team has worked on some documentation tickets and this has generated the following two new articles:
- How to send a Certificate to the blockchain using the faucet send certificate.sh script
- Corrections to the Rest documentation
- How to create a stakepool
If you are not already part of the conversation, you’ll find a hive of activity over at the stakepool Best Practice Telegram. With over 2,200 members and loads of engaged users, this is a great resource for anyone interested in contributing to the program or with a more technical interest. Thanks as ever to our Cardano Ambassadors and to everyone supporting the community here.
- Here’s a video from community member, Carlos Lopez de Lara (aka Crypto Carlos). It’s a video explainer of the Ouroboros Chronos protocol, and one of a number of very nice videos over on his YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQ8ZUhSIZDc
- Paradigm is an interesting source of all news crypto. They recently pulled together this handy Cardano summary, which includes a roll up of roll ups! https://medium.com/paradigm-fund/cardano-testnet-release-915f044bbe48
See you next week!
The Stakepool Testing team