StakePoolCostTooLowPOOL - testnet 1.26.2

@laplasz Went back through the steps at [8. Registering a Stake Pool with Metadata — cardano-node Documentation 1.0.0 documentation] This time getting another error when submitting the registration transaction

Command failed: transaction submit Error: Error while submitting tx: ShelleyTxValidationError ShelleyBasedEraMary (ApplyTxError [LedgerFailure (DelegsFailure (DelplFailure (PoolFailure (StakePoolCostTooLowPOOL (Coin 49000000) (Coin 340000000)))))])

This is what I ran to generate the registration certificate. I updated the cost from 15000000 to 49000000 after getting the first stake pool cost too low error.

cardano-cli stake-pool registration-certificate
–cold-verification-key-file cold.vkey
–vrf-verification-key-file vrf.vkey
–pool-pledge 490000000
–pool-cost 49000000
–pool-margin 1
–pool-reward-account-verification-key-file stake.vkey
–pool-owner-stake-verification-key-file stake.vkey
–testnet-magic 1097911063
–pool-relay-ipv4 xxx.xx.x.x
–pool-relay-port 8001
–metadata-url https://git.io/J3YRJ
–metadata-hash 4cd************
–out-file pool-registration.cert

I tried searching for info on determining the pool cost. I’ll keep looking, but if anyone has any info, that would be great. I tried a third time by upping the pool cost to 100 ada but same error

Command failed: transaction submit Error: Error while submitting tx: ShelleyTxValidationError ShelleyBasedEraMary (ApplyTxError [LedgerFailure (DelegsFailure (DelplFailure (PoolFailure (StakePoolCostTooLowPOOL (Coin 100000000) (Coin 340000000)))))])

you can check the value in the protocol.json file:
"minPoolCost": 340000000,
and the error hints similar issue:

so change the pool-cost to 340000000
Also consider having a pool-margin less then 1 - this means 100% - should be less, like 0.01-0.05

Thanks, that fixed it. Any good tutorials out there that have a little more detail on determining some of the script parameters? 8. Registering a Stake Pool with Metadata — cardano-node Documentation 1.0.0 documentation has been helpful, but missing on some details that would help a noob.

By the way, now I’m back to the ValueNotConservedUTxO problem. Post that in the other forum? Tried with and without the 500 ada deposit.

good.
so consider mark one of the answer as solution to indicate others the issue is solved.
we can continue in your original topic - since that was about the registration