Join us Tuesday for the first IOHK London Meetup!
We invite the community in London to join us for this inaugural IOHK event, featuring an unforgettable evening of blockchain visualisation to showcase our new Symphony of Blockchains project, a lineup of special speakers, including IOHK’s CEO, Charles Hoskinson, Scott Darby, the Kuva team, and guests in the blockchain space - plus a networking reception to end the night!
Where: 93 Feet East, 150 Brick Ln, Shoreditch, London E1 6QL
- 6:15pm (open to public for arrival) Registration and welcome
- 6:30pm Quick introduction speech by IOHK to welcome everyone
- 6:45pm Symphony of Blockchains presentation (Mark Lundin, Kuva & Scott Darby, IOHK)
- 7:30pm Charles Hoskinson, CEO, IOHK: Building third generation blockchains and Cardano
- 8:30pm Lars Brunjes, Director of Education, IOHK: Incentives talk
- 9:00pm Networking reception and open bar
The creators of Symphony (Kuva) will be guiding you through the experience and talking about the story behind its creation. They will also talk about the development process and the challenges in bringing a huge dataset like the Bitcoin Blockchain to life in a web-based format.
There will also be the chance to preview some of the exciting new developments the team are working on in the next iteration of the project and have a chance to share ideas with the team.
We look forward to meeting the community and sharing this project with you.