The Cardano Foundation is over, now let's make that a good thing

But mine was the one you quoted alongside the words “hostile” and “hate”.

2 Likes

I’m on limited bandwidth, and it posted before I could finish, sorry you responded to your Tweet out of context.

Note, I did not use the word hate. [future hate emails, as I’m assuming I have escalated this and want to make sure they get filed accordingly]

@Jotunn feel free to do whatever you want. So do i for the benefit of the ecosystem. We might differ in our opinion, but we don’t differ in our end goals. Good luck to you man👍🏻

1 Like

Well don’t worry as far as I’m concerned, after this silly little episode you’ll get no response from me whatever you say or do.

1 Like

I feel you.

I think if @Jotunn has a different opinion on how to approach this problem with the CF state of paralysis, that is OK and that is a good thing @RobJF and maybe you both just see the problem through a different lens and had a misunderstanding along the way. I don’t know.

I read RobJF’s tweet and I believe Rob has made a fair comment in reply to a tweet that portrays the Guardians as a lynch mob. I certainly agree with Rob on this one, while at the same time Jotunn is entitled to his opinion as well. I don’t have a problem with people criticizing the Guardians. I think if a group or idea can withstand public criticism, then it becomes a stronger.

I suggest we go our separate ways and leave Jotunn to go ahead with his opinions and actions that Jotunn best believes will resolve the situation, and not get in a pissing contest with each other.

9 Likes