Trying to retire Stake Pool - NFT (?) causing "(ValueNotConservedUTxO)"

Hi all! The time has come. I’m attempting to retire/deregister my pool but I’m fortunately getting the “ValueNotConservedUTxO” error. I believe this is due to an NFT [$SSPO (AdaHandle)] being within the 4 UTXOs present.

I’m using the CoinCashew guide to find my balance, UTXOs, and build the transaction but I’ll admit that I simply do not know how to account for the NFT, which I assume is causing the issue?

Here’s the command used within CCashew to query:

cardano-cli query utxo \
    --address $(cat payment.addr) \
    --mainnet > fullUtxo.out

tail -n +3 fullUtxo.out | sort -k3 -nr > balance.out

cat balance.out

tx_in=""
total_balance=0
while read -r utxo; do
    in_addr=$(awk '{ print $1 }' <<< "${utxo}")
    idx=$(awk '{ print $2 }' <<< "${utxo}")
    utxo_balance=$(awk '{ print $3 }' <<< "${utxo}")
    total_balance=$((${total_balance}+${utxo_balance}))
    echo TxHash: ${in_addr}#${idx}
    echo ADA: ${utxo_balance}
    tx_in="${tx_in} --tx-in ${in_addr}#${idx}"
done < balance.out
txcnt=$(cat balance.out | wc -l)
echo Total ADA balance: ${total_balance}
echo Number of UTXOs: ${txcnt}

Here’s the error I’m receiving:

cardano-cli transaction submit     --tx-file tx.signed     --mainnet
Command failed: transaction submit  Error: Error while submitting tx: ShelleyTxValidationError ShelleyBasedEraBabbage (ApplyTxError [UtxowFailure (UtxoFailure (FromAlonzoUtxoFail (ValueNotConservedUTxO (Value 100137194096 (fromList [(PolicyID {policyID = ScriptHash "<Edited from post for privacy>"},fromList [(7373706f,1)])])) (Value 100137194096 (fromList [])))))])

Any suggestions are appreciated!

Hi,

U will need to add also the assets to transaction

1 Like

Thank you very much, Alex! I’ve been working through that post for the last day and posted a question there. Hopefully I’ll see a reply. Your help along the way, from creation to troubleshooting and now while retiring has been immensely helpful.

But u should find how to create the transaction infos, first send your nft to another wallet then submit the certificate to retire the pool

That worked. Thank you for your help throughout this entire journey. You’re a real asset to this community.

Awesome news :muscle::beers:

Thank you!