Unable to complete Stake Pool Setup using AWS

Hi Bruce,

Thanks for all your help and I’m sorry it took so long to reply. I didn’t give up! Just had a super busy month at work and no time to focus on this as much as I should have. I moved over to the Ubuntu option in AWS and followed these instructions:

Now, it all worked and I did get the entire blockchain to download.

However, once I stopped the node to update the topology file and then restart the node, I was showing Epoch 0 again when I go into gLiveView.sh

It looks like this:

From there, I did check the status of the node and got this:

So, it looks like the node is running. When I run the “journalctl --unit=cardano-node --follow” (no quotes) command, I do get results for the current date/time and it shows progress.

I have stopped and restarted the node. I’ve rebooted the instance, as well. It just continues to report that it’s Epoch 0. But, before I updated the topology file, I did have it fully sync and get to the current Epoch.

I found this link and tried to apply it to my situation, but couldn’t execute some of the commands because I’m still too new to Ubuntu.

Any ideas would greatly be appreciated. I’m just trying to set up a small node for fun and to learn the technology.

Cheers,

Chris