We need design!

Where is the design document for catalyst?

I want to understand how the problem was understood so I can see if the solution makes sense.

Currently I don’t see how the current implementation is a good idea. Who can I talk to about such things? Ideally I could get funding to make changes to the funding system but currently the funding system is a bit cumbersome so I am reaching out here.

Where is some in depth information/discussion about the governance (I’m also looking for identity) model of cardano. Is this happening in the open? How do I be a part of this???

MAIN: Telegram: Contact @ProjectCatalystChat

PROPOSERS: Telegram: Contact @catalystproposers

ADVISORS: Telegram: Contact @CatalystCommunityAdvisors

ANNOUNCEMENTS: Telegram: Contact @cardanocatalyst

DISCORD: https://discord.gg/Uf6ktM6PfY

1 Like

There is no official design document, rather we’re bootstrapping the Ideascale infrastructure which has been used in an enterprise capacity previously.

As evidenced by the number of community suggestions in the Problem Sensing area of Catalyst here: Community]

As mentioned by the team, the process is new: expect it to be chaotic, unstructured and constantly evolving. It is unrepresentative of the end state.

We are, unofficially contributing to a design here: Miro | Online Whiteboard for Visual Collaboration
Our proposal is here: Community

Any contribution would be of value!

Woah, that miro board is intense. Let’s combine forces and have a chat sometime. I messaged you on catalyst