What are you watching at the moment on Netflix / Prime?

comedians in cars getting coffee has some good episodes. Larry David and Zach Galifianakis are towards the top of my list.

3 Likes

“The man who saved the world.” I was scrolling through prime videos when I came by this jem. I instantly recognize the name “Stanislav Petrov,” Charles Hoskinson meantioned him in one of his talks. Overall I’ve been looking at C.H. playlists and liked videos on YouTube to get a feel for some of the influences in his life. His courses on Udemy on how to get into Med school are pretty great as well!

The thing about that was the dude had a lot of ego-shattering stuff to say. I have a couple of his books.Until I saw that doc I had no idea of the crazy shit that went down.

I’m watching Mr.Robot, I think crypto plot would have made more sense than “fight clubs” let’s destroy everyone’s credit records and financial information. It’s pretty entertaining though, seven episodes in I’ve started to develop an inner monologue :rofl:

1 Like

The OA season 2 was so good!!!

1 Like

Avengers End Game is awesome, if you are Marvel fan

Money Heist
Homemade Cooking

Accession Netflix Different region libraries with VPN.
Using PureVPN 0.99 USD trial which is doing fine as of now

was looking for a comedy after burning through seinfeld

parks and recreation is hilarious

1 Like

New series of Better Call Saul… :ok_hand:

Series:

• Dark
  • Stranger Things
  • La Casa de Papel
  • Chernobyl (HBO, but it’s worthy to create an account just for that)
  • Black Mirror (Just some episodes, like “White Cristmas”, “Hated in the Nation”, “Men against fire”, “USS Callister”)
  • Lost (old, but still good)

Documentaries:

• Cosmos
  • BBC Earth
  • The Hunt (also BBC)
  • The West
  • The Food That Build America (History Channel)
  • The Cars That Made America (also History Channel)

You don’t say… :thinking:

I am going to have to check this one out, looking forward to the end and how they meld into the Breaking Bad series.

1 Like

Not surprised, during the Recession after 08 Netflix was in the process of building itself out to what we know it to be now, entertainment in those times skyrocketed in value and they already had a user base (from snail mail) to take the lead and grow in the industry, entertainment has joined the ranks of Food-Water-Housing as a necessity in our day and age.

I am watching ‘Babylon Berlin’ - it is difficult for me to turn it off.