Which is the better exchange platform?

Thanks a lot for the informative reply, I didn’t know it was that bad

1 Like

I’ve been using both for the last 4 months, and Bittrex is more reliable due to its geographical location and regulations, but the process to register and can take a longer time. Also trading in that interface is a bit cumbersome, and trading fees are higher than Binance. No withdrawal fees though.
Binance on the other hand needs no documents for approval or registration, trading fees are lower and has a better interface. Being based on Hong Kong (not 100% sure if Hong Kong or mainland China) it is subject to Chinese regulation, which has been scary for crypto this year. Usually the withdrawal fees are high, but luckily for ADA the fee is 1 ADA atm, but might be subject to change.
I personally trade on Binance because it just happened to let me register faster than Bittrex at the time, but if someday Bittrex reduces their trading fees and improve their interface I’ll probably use it again.

If Binance incorporated themselves in Hong Kong, they do not fall under Chinese regulations. Hong Kong and China are two countries. If you look at the Basic Law of Hong Kong, per Article 18:

Article 18
The laws in force in the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region shall be this Law, the laws previously in force in Hong Kong as provided for in Article 8 of this Law, and the laws enacted by the legislature of the Region.

National laws shall not be applied in the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region except for those listed in Annex III to this Law. The laws listed therein shall be applied locally by way of promulgation or legislation by the Region.

I use Binance. I think it is pretty easy to use.

For me this is a personal choice, I really like Bitpanda, why?
Because the most important thing when you start is to have impeccable support in the event of a problem, this is a pleasant thing at Bitpanda, the commissions are the same everywhere, if one is cheaper on transactions, the another will have high spreads for resale, the main thing is to invest with all possible help so as not to make mistakes and be safe! Good luck to you! En choice ADA!!!

As for me, https://changehero.io/ is one of the best platforms providing exchanging services. It works with different types of cryptocurrencies such as bitcoin, litecoin and etc. Also, the withdrawal process to your wallet is kinda easy and fast.

Hey, you’d also checkout https://swapzone.io. In my personal experience, it is the best one. It is actually an exchange aggregator where I can compare over 10 different exchanges and get the best deals for a particular pair. My favorite part of this exchange is - it also provides different information like Time for exchange completion, KYC checks, ratings, etc which other aggregators don’t provide. As for security, it is non-custodial which means your funds are in your control.