Will ADA Whales Ever Give Up Their Power?

Thank you for your thoughtful comments, @saline09. I posted some irrefutable evidence of the ADA concentration problem in response to this other recent thread: Don’t fear the ADA Whales - #7 by ADALove

The reason that nasty troll constantly resorts to ad hominem attacks is because she is trapped in an ideological box, which prevents her from seeing nuance and texture in other people’s perspectives. Her ideological box will cause her world view to shatter one day when she finally realizes how her ideological box has blinded her to some fundamental realities in economics, sociology, and crypto politics.

To be clear, I have not abandoned the community; I’m just spending most of my discretionary time these days working on ideas to reduce the adverse impact of the ADA concentration problem. I don’t care what the nasty troll says; these problems are real, they will not go away, and they will prevent ADA from being a viable crypto for global commerce, which is obvious to anybody who views the evidence that I succinctly presented at the link above.

1 Like