Yaml file not found

Hello, I get this error when trying to run cardano-node with this command: run --database-path /home/cardano/cardano-node/db/core/ --socket-path /home/cardano/cardano-node/socket/core --port 3000 --config /home/cardano/cardano-node/configuration/core/ff-config.json --topology /home/cardano/cardano-node/configuration/core/ff-topology.json

InvalidYaml (Just (YamlException “Yaml file not found: /home/cardano/cardano-node/configuration/core/ff-config.json”))
cardano-node: YAML exception:
Yaml file not found: /home/cardano/cardano-node/configuration/core/ff-config.json

Hence, would you please help me out with this issue and how to get it fixed. Thanks in advance!

Hello, i’m not expert but i will try :slight_smile:

Seems that you don’t have the good path, take a look were you have the files “ff-topology.json” and others…
Do you know were you save them?

For example i save them here => home/ec2-user/cardano-node/ff-config.json

1 Like

Hello back to you; your reply is much appreciated. Though I had to setup the node in such a different way and followed this tutorial: https://cardano-node-installation.stakepool247.eu …and it’s working fine. I have two nodes and one core connected fine to the blockchain. Yet, still have issues with setting up TMUX…guess the problems never end. Thank you so so much!

1 Like