Yoroi wallet access difficulty

Hi, Very noob here, and my familiarity with a lot of the jargon is limited - sorry. I’ve read through the other comments where folk have had access issues, but none seem to be the same as mine. I set up a Yoroi wallet on 23 February 21, and all seemed fine and the transfer appeared in due course. Since then, I have tried several times to access the wallet, but have had difficulty accessing the wallet. The principal issue seems to be finding the log-in form. Can someone help me here - where do I find it? My operating system is Win7 - is this perhaps the problem?

Hey @Bellady

Did you create a wallet on Yoroi? If so you should have a seed (24 words) which you should have backed up. If you dont have your wallet anymore you can simple restore it with your seed.

Cheers
Fabian

Yoroi wallet is a Chrome extension. So in Chrome Menu->Extensions->Yoroi wallet you will able to login to your wallet.

Thanks Fabian

Yes, I did create it on Yoroi. I have a 15 word mnemonic – not 24. Not sure what you mean by ‘should have backed up’ – where? How? I don’t know if I still have the wallet or not as I can’t see how to log in to it – that is my problem – not being able to log in. I have searched and searched but there doesn’t appear to be anything remotely like a log-in form.

Cheers

image001.jpg

Hello,

Yoroi use 15 seed words, daedalus 24 and daedalus paper wallet 27

You can install yoroi for mobile (download only from official sources); I am using yoroi on mobile for years and this way I can easilly monitor my wallet, rewards etc

Also u can use mozilla firefox or chrome to install the yoroi extension…

If u have the spending password (15) for yoroi then u will need to restore the wallet… add wallet (shelley era) - restore - and use ur 15 seed word…

Cheers,

Thank you Laplasz – yes, I have been there many times but could not see where to log-in at all. Can you be more specific with the command that leads to the login? Thanks

Bellady

image001.jpg

You don’t have the login option in yoroi (on mobile version I use biometric/fingerprint to access the wallet but I have an iphone)… just install the extension… restore ur wallet if there is no wallet and set the spending password;

1 Like

Hi Bellady!

So next to the Menu button there is an icon which is the Extensions button.

There you can start the Yoroi wallet extension

1 Like

Thanks Alexd1985

It’s restoring the wallet that I probably need to do, but nowhere have I seen a link to do that – can you provide a link or an explanation of where to find it please? I accessed my wallet initially via a Chrome extension, but that route doesn’t seem to offer me any joy.

Many thanks

Bellady

image001.jpg

Thanks again – ah, that makes sense – no I am not using a mobile – just a desktop, but can you tell me how to restore the wallet please?

Thanks

Bellady

~WRD231.jpg

image001.jpg

1 Like

Hi again

Which menu button are your referring to? I have been on the extension many times, but I couldn’t see any restore function anywhere.

Bellady

~WRD231.jpg

image001.jpg

image002.jpg

1 Like

Did u installed the yoroi extension?

Can you see this button?img_5d5b1e8ee7906

If so you will get a list and on the list there should be the Yoroi wallet. Open Yoroi by clicking on the list item.

2 Likes

U can watch to this video

2 Likes

Yes I did

image001.jpg

Hi again Laplasz

Many, many thanks for your help. I have it sorted now and have been able to get into my wallet.

Bellady

3 Likes

Happy delegation !

Thanks very much for your help

Bellady