African Developers

Do anyone have a suggestion where I could reach out to get hold of Ethiopian/Uganda developers that would like to participate in developing our solution? A forum, or somewhere I could pitch my idea to them.
The project we are doing really needs their input.
PS: Reason I mention these two countries, is because they should be very familiar with the Cardano project

1 Like

My suggestion would be to message Lars Brünjes, since he is training them

https://twitter.com/LarsBrunjes

4 Likes

Hello Roarch,

Here is the developer or the group of developers you are looking for!

First off, I would like to say that this is a wonderful idea! My name is Felicien FOTIO MANFO, I am from Cameroon and in the last 5 to 6 years a group of Cameroonian friends and I started an intriguing adventure with the goal of connecting the African diaspora with their brothers back in Africa and to help them in the most effective way possible.

I would love to talk further about the possibility to joining you in this great adventure, Dapps, Distributed apps, CryptoEconomics, IPFS, RightMesh …etc are areas that could shake up the status quo in many parts of not only Africa, but the world.

I am really happy to be part of the change around the corner :slight_smile: We have been waiting so long for this … Please note my contact information below and feel free to reach out to me directly. The easiest way to reach me is through email.I am currently in Los Angeles, but will be traveling back to Cameroon next week on to formalize our worker cooperative/ non profit organization Diaspora Gift.

Best,

Felicien FOTIO MANFO
Felicien.FotioManfo@gmail.com
US cell +1 747 230 6502
Cameroon cell (Nextel) +237 669 26 26 56

2 Likes