ALERT EMAIL SCAM!

Hi, All a friend just received this fraudulent email I XXX’ed out the name…Everyone be careful!

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Charles Hoskinson <iohk.charleshoskinson@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, Oct 19, 2020, 11:05 AM
Subject: Some Brief Update
To: <XXXX@gmail.com>

Hello XXXXX, this is Charles Hoskinson reaching out to you from warm sunny Colorado, I just want to share a quick update here on an approach that has been incorporated in the community for investors to exploit. Although it has been in use for quite some time but it was initially exploited by miner, It’s an approach that aids in profiting off wallets periodically, and as such it has grown into the light. If you are excited about this do let me know and I will share more .

It’s been incredible to see how this Community has increased, thanks to everyone who made it possible with regards to people who have shared ideas and supported us all the way. It has helped in building a strong financial operating system for the world, thanks for your patients and support I hope to see you soon

Cheers

Thanks for sharing this DonnybaseballAmbassadors

Hopefully prevents someone being scammed, you’ve done well to spot the scam as it’s not the worst email i’ve seen.

The grammar/punctuation is usually a bit suspect, in this one there are several errors, the funniest one is “thanks for your patients”, like we’re sending Charles hospital attendees !!!:blush:

Cheers

1 Like