Am I missing Coinbase to Daedalus wallet trasfer

Hi All,
I am very much excited and very enthusiastic joining and to be part of Cardano Community. I thank all who have devoted to bring Cardano project platform live and give m[date=2021-08-07 timezone=“America/New_York”]e the opportunity to make a difference and have positive impact.
Just build stake pool a core and a relay nodes. Both are up and running on separate location and are linked\connected. In addition Daedalus Wallet is also running.
Now, trying to register stake pool into the mainnet. I have ADA in CoinBase, can I transfer my ADA from Coinbase to my Daedalus wallet ? or How can I buy ADA to deposit into my Daedalus wallet? so that I can send the ADA for registering stake pool.? Much appreciate your help.

V/r
Abeye

Yep, put your ADA in a Daedalus wallet. Don’t leave it on an exchange. Then you can go through the journey of registering a stake pool. Or, find a good stake pool that is already running and delegate to that.

Thank you I was able to transfer

Hi Jeremyisme,
My journey has come to register my stake pool. but stuck with the error

Get a portion of the current UTxO: by tx in, by address or the whole.
simba@yangudi:~/cardano-my-node$ Command failed: transaction build-raw Error: Transaction validaton error: Negative quantity (-2178701) in transaction output: TxOutInAnyEra MaryEra (TxOut (AddressInEra (ShelleyAddressInEra ShelleyBasedEraMary)Command failed: transaction build-raw Error: Transaction validaton error: Negative quantity (-2178701) in transaction output: TxOutInAnyEra MaryEra (TxOut (AddressInEra (ShelleyAddressInEra ShelleyBasedEraMary)Command failed: transaction build-raw Error: Transaction validaton error: Negative quantity (-2178701) in transaction output: TxOutInAnyEra MaryEra (TxOut (AddressInEra (ShelleyAddressInEra ShelleyBasedEraMary)Command failed: transaction build-raw Error: Transaction validaton error: Negative quantity (-2178701) in transaction output: TxOutInAnyEra MaryEra (TxOut (AddressInEra (ShelleyAddressInEra ShelleyBasedEraMary)^C

simba@yangudi:~/cardano-my-node$ transaction build-raw Error: Transaction validaton error: Negative quantity (-2178701) in transaction output:transaction build-raw Error: Transaction validaton error: Negative quantity (-2178701) in transaction output:

any suggestion?? It may have to do with lower balance ? if so how can i add more funds to cover for the balance and pledge ?