Ambassador Stories, Journal #18 : Elliot & Josef

Ambassador Stories, Journal #18 : Elliot & Josef

Welcome to the 18th journal of the “Ambassador Stories” series! :star_struck::tada:

New stories will be shared with you, whenever new ambassadors join our ranks and provide their stories.
You’ll be able to enjoy the various, unique stories of our Cardano Community Ambassadors: what motivated, and still motivates them, to be part of this amazing and wonderful community?

The Cardano Community Team would also like to thank the Ambassadors for all their continued efforts and participation in sharing their stories with us. :writing_hand:

Please read all about Elliot (@ElliotHill & Josef (@yosef ) down below! :open_book:

Part 1: Elliot, Ambassador Content Creator:>

As a blockchain journalist, Elliot has been active in the community and helps provide the community with quality blockchain articles and pieces about Cardano. Thank you for all your contributions and the support that you give the community with your contributions! They are always appreciated. We are looking forward to your future content.

1) Tell us a little about yourself. What is your background?

Hi, my name is Elliot. I’m a blockchain journalist, writer, and content marketer from the United Kingdom. Before I started working in blockchain, I was a PhD researcher in biogeochemistry.

2) How did you get interested and involved with Blockchain/Crypto?

I found out mid-way through my PhD that I preferred blockchain to my research, so I left to work for myself! I graduated with a masters in research instead. For the last two years, I’ve worked with a number of cryptocurrency companies, on their content marketing and copywriting, and my journalistic work has been featured in Yahoo! Finance, Hackernoon, and more.

3) Why Cardano?

With an academic background, Cardano’s focus on peer-reviewed methods and formal verification was particularly attractive to me - and it was my first investment in blockchain.

4) How are you contributing to the Cardano Ecosystem as an Ambassador?

I can contribute by promoting Cardano in the media. I know a lot of journalists and media contacts in the industry. I will also promote Cardano on my own blog, and I work with other companies (none who are competitive to Cardano) who may be interested in working with Cardano.

5) What is your future vision for the Cardano Ecosystem?

I think dApps are key. Enterprise users are taking a greater interest in the blockchain space, and I think attracting these users will be an important part of Cardano’s adoption.

6 ) What is your personal message to the Cardano community?

I’m very proud to have been elected as a Cardano Ambassador! In a professional capacity as a blockchain writer and journalist, I’ll promote the Cardano blockchain wherever I can, and share my content with the community!

Don’t forget to like, follow, share Elliot’s hard work! He can be followed on the Cardano Forum, via Twitter or his own website.

—The End of Part 1.

8 Likes

Part 2: Josef (@yosef), Ambassador Content Creator:

Josef is part of the Cardanians team and provides valuable content via their websites. Josef isn’t always on the forefront, but is highly active and giving it his all whenever and wherever he can!
Thanks for your continued support and much needed content creation!

1) Tell us a little about yourself. What is your background?

I’m a developer and server guy, do a little marketing, affiliate work and so on.

2) How did you get interested and involved with Blockchain/Crypto?

Early 2017, when my friend talked to me about his favorite and awesome crypto project where he put his money ( = it was unfortunately a pure ponzi scam); this was my first experience when I bought my own first cryptocurrencies, namely Bitcoin and XRP.

3) Why Cardano?

Simple! I also like solving real world (and life) problems instead of creating them.

4) How are you contributing to the Cardano Ecosystem as an Ambassador?

I’m a member of the Cardanians gang, my focus is primarily on programming (for ex. Now you can see [@AdaPoolsOrg_bot] on the Telegram platform and our adapools.org website. We have also added and published a few more functions on the website. I’m working on a mobile app, too, and we plan to publish some articles / manuals about where to stake and why (this is important).

5) What is your future vision for the Cardano Ecosystem?

I will be very proud if the Third World countries realize all the possibilities of Cardano.

6 ) What is your personal message to the Cardano community?

Enjoy the blockchain journey and ride in the next few years!

Don’t forget to like, follow, share Josef’s hard work! He can be followed on the Cardano Forum, his websites: Cardanians.io or adapools.org!

—The End of Part 2.

We are truly blessed with such motivated community members we have in our ecosystem! Thank you all for reading, and don’t forget to leave your comments/likes and give our Ambassadors some Cardano community :heart: and follow their work!:100::muscle:

Until next time, with new people and new Ambassador Stories! :wave:

7 Likes