Ambassador Stories, Journal #28: Sebastián Aravena & Theodoros Morisis

Ambassador Stories, Journal #28: Sebastián Aravena & Theodoros Morisis

Welcome to the 28th journal of the “Ambassador Stories” series! :star_struck::tada:

New stories will be shared with you, whenever new ambassadors join our ranks and provide their stories.
You’ll be able to enjoy the various, unique stories of our Cardano Community Ambassadors: what motivated, and still motivates them, to be part of this amazing and wonderful community?

The Cardano Community Team would also like to thank the Ambassadors for all their continued efforts and participation in sharing their stories with us. :writing_hand:

Please read all about Sebastián & Theodoros down below! :open_book:

The Cardano Team is happy to welcome Sebastián & Theodoros, and we are looking forward to your contributions in the coming months. Thanks for all that you do, it is much appreciated!

Part 1: Sebastián, Content Creator:

Sebastián has recently joined the Ambassador ranks as a Content Creator.

1) Tell us a little about yourself. What is your background?

I’m an architect passionate about music, filmmaking, art and technology. I have been building different types of digital content from music academy, food documentaries and youtube channels about crypto.

2) How did you get interested and involved with Blockchain/Crypto?

I have been in cryptocurrencies since 2017 when I was building my online music academy. After discovering BTC and Cardano I decided to create content to help people to engage with this technology.

3) Why Cardano?

Formal methods and link with real world problems.

4) How are you contributing to the Cardano Ecosystem as an Ambassador?

I´m creating content from my channels. Tutorial, podcasts and analysis.

5) What is your future vision for the Cardano Ecosystem?

I think it will be a global digital financial operative system.

6 ) What is your personal message to the Cardano community?

Let’s build together, let’s change the world for good.

—The End of Part 1.

Part 2: Theodoros, Meetup Organiser

Theodoros has recently joined the Ambassador ranks as a Meetup Organiser

Profile photo for Θeodore Morisis

1) Tell us a little about yourself. What is your background?

My name is Theodoros Morisis, I was born and raised in Athens, Greece. I moved to Vancouver in 2011 and I have lived and worked here since.

2) How did you get interested and involved with Blockchain/Crypto?

The reason I got involved with crypto is because I saw and believed that decentralisation matters.

I got into crypto back in 2016 and have been holding Ada since the first day the project publicly launched in 2017.

3) Why Cardano?

As soon as I saw Charles Tedx’s video in Bermuda, I just resonated so much with it. Then I saw the infamous whiteboard video, and even if I could only understand 10% of the things he was describing, I could understand the whole idea, the bigger picture!

I’m in Cardano because I truly believe it can change people’s lives. It’ll bring real life solutions to people that never had that opportunity.

4) How are you contributing to the Cardano Ecosystem as an Ambassador?

Even though I live in Vancouver, as I’ve noted I’m Greek. After doing some research I realised that there is nobody in Greece that was making content regarding Cardano.

So I started a YouTube channel and I upload educational videos in Greek, for our Greek cardano community

I also write articles about Cardano and it’s ecosystem (Defi projects, Dapps, Dexs etc) in Greek crypto social media websites

I’m moderating and trying to build the Greek section on the Cardabo forum.

Lastly I’m quite active on my Twitter account where I really try to spread positivity to our community via my food creations (I’m a Chef):cook::grin:

5) What is your future vision for the Cardano Ecosystem?

I envision a Cardano ecosystem full of applications that help people in their daily activities and in their businesses.

Full of people that help each other, and grow together!

6 ) What is your personal message to the Cardano community?

Try to educate one person a day about Cardano and try to find a way to participate in the community. We are all here to help each other and make our world a better place!

—The End of Part 2.

We are truly blessed with such motivated community members we have in our ecosystem! Thank you all for reading, and don’t forget to leave your comments/likes and give our Ambassadors some Cardano community :heart: and follow their work!:100::muscle:

Until next time, with new people and new Ambassador Stories! :wave:

1 Like