Art Contest - *Winners Announced* -

Thank you again!

2 Likes

You are welcome! I hope cryptosupreme might be willing to get this up on their store in some way :wink:

6 Likes

Congrats man! Well deserved :sunglasses:

1 Like

Sorry for the wait.

DdzFFzCqrhstHHBCwJDHSyoGFhUzjEwCoYbehjVC7tYxy9fDLf339zfaZqfa6dbXXVnQEoBDZUSJtEdLzws2aQmWXNqoqdYBmZAZDsR7

Can someone care to advice if this image is too controversial to be posted as profile picture for Twitter like platform

You mean your avatar image? (If yes, then, if you’re not comfortable using this image, you can of course change it into whatever you’re comfortable with, that doesn’t have your face or details on it…:slight_smile:

Thanks for the reply katsumot0
But I was referring to the art contest winner as an social media profile picture for Twitter or Facebook.

1 Like

Surely the copyright belongs to the artist?

Sent!
Thanx again!
Tx Id. 8c13e0dd340afc228c708962f8818ffdaadc15016ebf54a67c55030886efb143

1 Like

I saw somewhere in cardano community that it’s open source no copyright

Received! Thank you :slight_smile:

we should produce more MEME material.
here is my try

7 Likes

I like this, well done mate :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I like it, I like it alot,I am unable to financially support all the contest’s I would like to do, but if peeps in the ecosystem have the ability to create memes and what not that can reach a broad audience then I would whole heartedly support it where I am able, @Bullish is wicked with design maybe you can recruit him to create some type of a community group where you lean on each others skills to create targeted and specific memes that we can all use to begin using to encourage other crypto user’s to leave their $$$$coins and be a part of the Cardano protocol?

Its a thought.

2 Likes

where can I see @Bullish design?
We can maybe just start with an area/thread here on the forum.

here is a little upgrade

4 Likes

This got me thinking… Why not play up the power requirements?
Edit due to my typo:

4 Likes

Excellent work here… Keep them coming :+1:

nice one, I suggest you post it on twitter with the right hashtags, it gets good impressions there

What hash tags are the appropriate ones in your opinion?

All my best,
Steve

simply #Bitcoin #BTC #Cardano #ADA #crypto #cryptocurrencies